Seletar Camp Transport Operator

tpekpe

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I kena Seletar Camp as Tpt opr (driver)... I just wanna know hows life there.. I live nearby Seletar but i heard from my friends that its almost impossible to clock 7000 clicks at seletar... Im thinking whether should i requests to go to Selarang Camp... Things i would like to know would be things such as how lepak life is at seletar camp... Hows the environment.. the people... the food... What time usually book in.. and book out... Whether its a good idea to move to selarang camp even if i live 10 mins away from Seletar...
Thanks...
 

tpekpe

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Yeah well i have a fren who wants to swap with me. So im allowed to change... :)
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,507
Reaction score
15,584
having a camp near ur hse > having 1 further..

the pain of travelling is :s27:
 

tpekpe

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Not sure.. But selarang higher chance stay out.. Its not too far for me to selarang anyways.. i have direct bus...
 

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
Last time when Selarang was purely 9 Div, I heard it was quite ok. I had a friend who was there for 1 ICT then after that got post out. Now 9 Div merge with Infantry so dunno liao, could be quite siao on.

Seletar generally quite relak compared to say Jurong camp. Kena 30 SCE is confirm siong like hell.
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,507
Reaction score
15,584
generally Selarang camp is bigger and house more units, since it houses Transport Hub East, its definitely easier to clock 7000k as compared to seletar..

but its definitely more siong..
 

Blahhh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
5,375
Reaction score
80
bro, stay in seletar, life's there good. I was a tekong tpt opt and many of my friends were in seletar. it's a gr8 camp w a unique atmosphere and yes, they clocked their mileage respectively.

I had many attachments to seletar camp for their exercises and some at selarang. selarang last time stay out, but not like stay out liao, go home so late..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top