Selling GPU, CPUand Mobo, need ESD bag?

_d0nut

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Hi I am planning to sell my GPU and Mobo soon? do I need ESD bag for it? I was planning to get a socket cover for mobo(hopefully from a shop at SLS, maybe can get free) and then wrap the cpu, gpu and mobo in bubble wrap and put in paper bag. Will it be fine like that?

Or should I put them in ESD bag, in which case I’d need to know where I can get them
 

Koenig168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
10,060
Reaction score
1,758
ESD bubble bag or the original box is the best choice if you have it. Otherwise, bubble wrap or otherwise protect the items. Just don't tape everything up because the buyer will want to check the items for defects.
 

_d0nut

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
ESD bubble bag or the original box is the best choice if you have it. Otherwise, bubble wrap or otherwise protect the items. Just don't tape everything up because the buyer will want to check the items for defects.
come from OEM PC so no box. Where do I get ESD bubble bag? thanks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top