Sep 2012 BTO

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
can i ask if the stamp fees and conveyancing are INCLUSIVE or ON TOP of the sale price per unit of the flat?

des_kong

Reaction score
Got my flat yesterday at Cheng San Court 4rm, we applied for MGPS. My queue is 17, heard from the staff got about 10 people rejected... :s11:

suzuka88

Reaction score
may i ask those apply BTO do you add ur children name as occupier ?

Last edited:

Haneko

Reaction score
As of yest night, 12 out of 39 dropped out already!

Dropped out or kena rejected >.<

That's 1/3! Could be because they realised the flat will only be done in 4/5 years, cannot wait so long =/

Tiny mistake in application forms they will penalise you or not one ah?

misspotato

Reaction score

That's 1/3! Could be because they realised the flat will only be done in 4/5 years, cannot wait so long =/

Dropped out or kena reject we wont know haha. Just know 12/39 didnt select. The dropout % not accurate yet coz based on 2 days only

des_kong

Reaction score

No lah, any document u never submit during the selection date, HDB will give you 2 week to mail to them.

KopRulez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my flat yesterday at Cheng San Court 4rm, we applied for MGPS. My queue is 17, heard from the staff got about 10 people rejected... :s11:

I know AMK 4-rm BTOs still selling like hot cakes... however 5-rm sales abit slow... maybe due to the hefty price and the completion date. :s22:

des_kong

Reaction score
I know AMK 4-rm BTOs still selling like hot cakes... however 5-rm sales abit slow... maybe due to the hefty price and the completion date. :s22:

i thought 5 years is standard. HDB people say maybe earlier ~ 4.5yrs

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.