September 2013 BTO

nametaken

Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
queue number 443/1384. hope waterway view will still have good units.

whats the average % dropout rate like?
 

ckjoe234

Master Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
0
At least this time got num but 361/187 ma chaim bo chance kiao si boh??
 

Simply_j

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Your application has been balloted with a queue position of 961, which is within the supply of 1384 units of flats on offer.

First timer here, applied for 4 rooms Punggol.

Queue number like not here nor there. =(

you're 2 numbers above me, haha! agreed, I can kiss my waterway goodbye ):
 

edesenjavier

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
853
Reaction score
0
Anyway that's it! Last bto as a second timer. It was a bloody fxxk up 1 yr as a second timer, queue number all like **** although kind of expected it. Hope I have a better chance now that I am revert back to first timer..
 

wilfred

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
queue number 443/1384. hope waterway view will still have good units.

whats the average % dropout rate like?

For punggol past stats is about 15% dropped out when Q number reached about 1/3. When selection start, another excitement begin where u can check what's the last Q number allocated daily. From there you can monitor how many drop out.



Punggol Waterway View Facebook Page
 
Last edited:

3G SAINT

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
27,244
Reaction score
4,944
haha app cancelled but still can see result.. out of quota anyway :s13:

Estate : Punggol (The Verandah @ Matilda / Waterway View)
Flat-Type : 5-room
No. of Flats : 564
Your balloted queue position : 931

:DActually you got the flat with good queue number previously which meant you do not have fate stay at punggol. ..:D:s8:
 

macdawn

Member
Joined
May 15, 2001
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
knn.. one day aft i select flat then release :mad:
But you got the telok blangah one, that's good leh!

My first time too

Flat-Type : 4-room
No. of Flats : 442
Your balloted queue position : 36
Woot! You're lucky!
Your application has been balloted with a queue position of 961, which is within the supply of 1384 units of flats on offer.

First timer here, applied for 4 rooms Punggol.

Queue number like not here nor there. =(
I guess I have low expectations. I think that's pretty good already. I'm okay with lower floors, since I live on 3rd floor for many years before. I'd be happy if I can get one unit. I just want a place of my own. :(
Estate : Punggol (The Verandah @ Matilda / Waterway View)
Flat-Type : 5-room
No. of Flats : 564
Your balloted queue position : 19x

Phew!
Another lucky one! woot!
 

gobbie

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2000
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
19
For punggol past stats is about 15% dropped out when Q number reached about 1/3. When selection start, another excitement begin where u can check what's the last Q number allocated daily. From there you can monitor how many drop out.

https://www.facebook.com/waterwayview

1st timer here, abit noob.

Based on such large number of units for 4 room, even if drop out rate is high, high chance left over units will still be 1-4/5 floors?

My number 1117 i think either need to lower my expectations or forgo this chance :(
 

siewhf

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Estate : Sembawang (EastBrook @ Canberra / Montreal Dale / Montreal Ville / Sembawang RiverLodge)
Flat-Type : 2-room
No. of Flats : 269
Your balloted queue position : 33x


Do you think I have good chance for good unit ? :s11: :(
 

shizamross

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Got ppl choose lower flr not? Hahaa..i want top flr..dunno shld i go for Nov bto Wdland.. gud location
 

macdawn

Member
Joined
May 15, 2001
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Estate : Sembawang (EastBrook @ Canberra / Montreal Dale / Montreal Ville / Sembawang RiverLodge)
Flat-Type : 2-room
No. of Flats : 269
Your balloted queue position : 33x


Do you think I have good chance for good unit ? :s11: :(

You have a far better number than me. Good luck!
 

euchristelle

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
My queue no 8xx/564. I give up.

Ok nevermind i think i will apply for Nov BTO. If i apply for Nov bto then got SOBF also can i apply for it? Means can i apply for both NOV BTO & NOV SOBF?
Want to get a house also so hard.. first timer some more. HDB forcing me to be second timer for no reason.
 

wilfred

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
My queue no 8xx/564. I give up.

Ok nevermind i think i will apply for Nov BTO. If i apply for Nov bto then got SOBF also can i apply for it? Means can i apply for both NOV BTO & NOV SOBF?
Want to get a house also so hard.. first timer some more. HDB forcing me to be second timer for no reason.

You can only choose one. cannot apply both bto and sobf.





Punggol Waterway View Facebook Page
 
Last edited:

lostsoul135

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
My Q-number is 1908 am I consider as unsuccessful application ?

Will hdb still send me brochure for selection ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top