Quick qn.. is it true that cannot bring notes inside? Must be $1/50c coins not exceeding $20?
And also..go there shave head need to pay $3?
I dun think there's such a rule, coins is more of buying drinks from vending machine. But also no point brining so much cash.Quick qn.. is it true that cannot bring notes inside? Must be $1/50c coins not exceeding $20?
And also..go there shave head need to pay $3?
I'm going in tmr @ 11:45am, tia gong ninja company, true?
I'm going in tmr @ 11:45am, tia gong ninja company, true?
They will issue you a new nsf ezlink when u enlist (unless things change), u dun hv to "change it"0945 tmr..
I will be taking bus there using my current ezlink card, do I need to change it to the NS ezlink card there?
They will issue you a new nsf ezlink when u enlist (unless things change), u dun hv to "change it"
bring after confinement after u clarify?Enlisting 12 Sept 9.45am.
PS, anyone can confirm whether can bring portable charger with USB bo? Some people say SAF declare say can, but no black & white. Some people say cannot. Who to believe leh?
same timing too. i heard from my friends inside say now can bring. any phone also can bring. since 1st september can already they say on newspaper also.
bring after confinement after u clarify?
i myself tmr enlist i bring 12k mah de.
Well if u want to just reliable on friends word and bring in, when they ask u declare, better declare. and if the ysay cannot, i believe they will ask you to surrender it till bookout they return usame lor. you bring de is detachable usb cable?
Well if u want to just reliable on friends word and bring in, when they ask u declare, better declare. and if the ysay cannot, i believe they will ask you to surrender it till bookout they return u
