[Serious] Formal shirt size help!!!

crazycow

Banned
Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Messages
6,374
Reaction score
2,417
My height about 1.70m, average figure but my arms are quite short. I got one formal long sleeve shirt from G2000 the label shows 15 and 32. I checked and this is the smallest size for G2000 shirt, but the arm sleeve length is too long for my short arms. Anyone knows where I can buy this kind of formal long sleeve shirt with shorter sleeves? Like 15 30 etc. If not if go tailor where to go and got any around G2000 pricing? ****ing angry at my short arms...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top