SERIOUS: If only I could be bolder...

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
34,586
Reaction score
125
EDIT: Sorry was using GAGT and accidentally posted on the wrong forum.

I'd tell her everything.

Instead of just saying hello from the other side.

And as our eyes meet, mine eagerly and hers gingerly, time freezes.

In that moment, we could be infinite.
 
Last edited:

pdsubbu

Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
247
Reaction score
1
I wish you're bolder to convey your message when you meet.

I wish you're bolder to convey your message when you meet.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top