Serious Starhub service failure

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
11,620
Reaction score
2,372
I have visited your Starhub shop on 21 August between 12-1pm to cancel my subscription for the Homehub, together with the return of the set top box.
I also requested to change to the $39.90 monthly broadband and I was told I will be given a call on the same day once the disconnection is successful.

2 major service failure by StarHub:
1. The staff mentioned to me that the subscription will cease on the same day on 21 August within a few hours, however when I looked at my bill, I was continued to be charged till 11 Sep, a full month worth of homehub subscription. He had informed me that the cancellation of the homehub service has been processed.

To that I also double checked and assure me that nothing else was required on my end. The set-top box was also returned in good order as the staff did not contest to any issues

2. The sales call (to sign up to a $39.90 broadband with 3 Months free) that the staff promised to arrange never came even after 3 weeks. I am already late by 6 months to renew and now your staff had to delay by a further 3 weeks to renew my contract to a cheaper rate.

I will continue to forget about it because you had conveniently ignore and disregard my requests even though I personally made a visit to your shop to cancel my homehub subscription and take up the $39.90 broadband instead.
 
Last edited:

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
6,831
Reaction score
3,437
not happy with the operator , then cancel service lo.
wat do you achieve by writing a wall of text.
 

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,837
Reaction score
1,781
I have visited your Starhub shop on 21 August between 12-1pm to cancel my subscription for the Homehub, together with the return of the set top box.
I also requested to change to the $39.90 monthly broadband and I was told I will be given a call on the same day once the disconnection is successful.

2 major service failure by StarHub:
1. The staff mentioned to me that the subscription will cease on the same day on 21 August within a few hours, however when I looked at my bill, I was continued to be charged till 11 Sep, a full month worth of homehub subscription. He had informed me that the cancellation of the homehub service has been processed.

To that I also double checked and assure me that nothing else was required on my end. The set-top box was also returned in good order as the staff did not contest to any issues

2. The sales call (to sign up to a $39.90 broadband with 3 Months free) that the staff promised to arrange never came even after 3 weeks. I am already late by 6 months to renew and now your staff had to delay by a further 3 weeks to renew my contract to a cheaper rate.

I will continue to forget about it because you had conveniently ignore and disregard my requests even though I personally made a visit to your shop to cancel my homehub subscription and take up the $39.90 broadband instead.

sorry about what happen. you wont be getting your money back. Thank you for your donation
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top