Seriously, like this also get pts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
Elitist Liew now safe,... 24-09-2020
01:39 PM 23-03-2021
01:39 PM 3 Inappropriate Language / Insulted Other (s) hwzadmin

Act now to digitalise,... 24-09-2020
01:38 PM 23-03-2021
01:38 PM 3 Inappropriate Language / Insulted Other (s) hwzadmin

Come on lei, gimme 6 pts across 2 diff threads, within 1 min...

Abit obvious is mods trying to nitpick right...

Liew lei lou mou ham karl chan...
gets red card

but this statement I quote also bo tai chi.
Liew lei lou mou understand

We really should bring some attention to the objectivity of mods...
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,478
Reaction score
5,284
What makes you think firebrand83 never get points?

O
 

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
Only you can see your own. You cannot see others.

O

Then can explain how within 1 min, I get 2 red card?

And furthermore, we were just making puns, we were not aiming it a particular person. That particular statement read as gibberish. So how you all give points? Make vulgarities up?

Diu is not Liew
Kah is not Karl...
 
Last edited:

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,478
Reaction score
5,284
Then can explain how within 1 min, I get 2 red card?

There is no time limit to how we or the system issue red cards.

1 was for vulgarities

If you dont like what I say you can **** off from this thread too. :s13:

Dunno why people cannot add substance so must ask you **** off. Why the truth hurts isit?

the other one was this

Liew lei lou mou ham karl chan...

We got many reports from members for this.

They are actually quite clear cut, do you really need me to explain?

O
 

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
There is no time limit to how we or the system issue red cards.

1 was for vulgarities



the other one was this



We got many reports from members for this.

They are actually quite clear cut, do you really need me to explain?

O

I mean if you can tell me where is the vulgar part in Liew Lei Lo Mo, I stand corrected. Last I check, "Liew is your mother" doesnt come across as crass. Neither is "asking your mother to stay"

Diu is not Liew
Kah is not Karl...

I hope mods are not imagining vulgarities in every single statement one makes.
 
Last edited:

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,478
Reaction score
5,284
I mean if you can tell me where is the vulgar part in Liew Lei Lo Mo, I stand corrected. Last I check, "Liew is your mother" doesnt come across as crass. Neither is "asking your mother to stay"

Diu is not Liew
Kah is not Karl...

I hope mods are not imagining vulgarities in every single statement one makes.

We don't imagine vulgarities but to us the intention behind is quite clear. Do you really want us to literally explain how it sounds like DLLM?

O
 

Poomer

Banned
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
24,836
Reaction score
28
We don't imagine vulgarities but to us the intention behind is quite clear. Do you really want us to literally explain how it sounds like DLLM?

O

I played it out in my head. Fine you win. :s13::s13::s13:

I rest my case(s).
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,619
Reaction score
1,550
I mean if you can tell me where is the vulgar part in Liew Lei Lo Mo, I stand corrected. Last I check, "Liew is your mother" doesnt come across as crass. Neither is "asking your mother to stay"

Diu is not Liew
Kah is not Karl...

I hope mods are not imagining vulgarities in every single statement one makes.

Don't be absurd. Your words leave little to the imagination on what you are trying to say. :s8:
Closing thread since TS has "rest my case(s)".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top