Hi Gurus,
I have bought a server recently thats Xeon V2.
It is a used set and currently running on linux.
I have a normal home pc running on win xp.
I changes the harddisk cause i wants to have my home pc programs and files running in the xeon v2 server i bought.
But when i plug in the home pc harddisk, while running the windows scanning halfway it prompt to Bios Setup,
i believe i need to configure the bios to make the home pc harddisk run in this server system.
Please advise what is the right configuration for bios setup ?
i have remove the server harddisk with the home pc harddisk
Please advise
I have bought a server recently thats Xeon V2.
It is a used set and currently running on linux.
I have a normal home pc running on win xp.
I changes the harddisk cause i wants to have my home pc programs and files running in the xeon v2 server i bought.
But when i plug in the home pc harddisk, while running the windows scanning halfway it prompt to Bios Setup,
i believe i need to configure the bios to make the home pc harddisk run in this server system.
Please advise what is the right configuration for bios setup ?
i have remove the server harddisk with the home pc harddisk
Please advise