Service - Help installing custom rom on Note 2.

benjicon

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

I am looking for anyone that can root and install KitKat custom rom on my Note 2 for me.

I tried but only managed to root with Odin, but KNOX keeps stopping me from getting any further. The warranty is already void.

Please PM me if you are able to help so we can negotiate a fee. :)

Thanks .. Benny.
 

hosehbo?

Master Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
4,893
Reaction score
28
there's some stuff you can read up on to do so.

basically after u have rooted, all that is left is to flash CWM then its more or less about time to flash your rom.

can use ROM manager. its a easy and fast way to do so.
 

benjicon

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
there's some stuff you can read up on to do so.

basically after u have rooted, all that is left is to flash CWM then its more or less about time to flash your rom.

can use ROM manager. its a easy and fast way to do so.

Hi, Yeah I have tried flashing CWM but it just hangs saying "flashing" ... I also tried using ROM Manager to flash a new ROM but it doesn't see anything on the SD card.

I really dont want to brick my phone which is why I am asking for help. I spent a whole afternoon yesterday working through tutorials but every time KNOX would prevent me from taking the tutorial through to the end.

I am also hesitant to push forwards my self because I am not able to backup my EFS KNOX stops EFS Pro Backup from allowing me to back it up. If I understand correctly, if I dotn back up my EFS and it gets wiped my phone is screwed.

Mines a N7105
 
Last edited:

hosehbo?

Master Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
4,893
Reaction score
28
Hi, Yeah I have tried flashing CWM but it just hangs saying "flashing" ... I also tried using ROM Manager to flash a new ROM but it doesn't see anything on the SD card.

I really dont want to brick my phone which is why I am asking for help. I spent a whole afternoon yesterday working through tutorials but every time KNOX would prevent me from taking the tutorial through to the end.

I am also hesitant to push forwards my self because I am not able to backup my EFS KNOX stops EFS Pro Backup from allowing me to back it up. If I understand correctly, if I dotn back up my EFS and it gets wiped my phone is screwed.

Mines a N7105
ok. i used to have this problem whereby if i used rom manager after flashing cwm, it just stays at 100/100 flashing.

figured for very long then i remember i did not install supersu. it was supposed to load supersu.

try that and see if it works.
 

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
6,334
Reaction score
244
any1 can recommended a good kitkat for Note 2? my warranty just expired and I playing with flashing. many many thanks
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top