SGD300 for a good for value GPU card

ZawLee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
711
Reaction score
0
Closed: SGD300 for a good for value GPU card

Price range: 300~350

Any gpu good value for money at this range?

Current 2nd rig is palit gtx 560ti sonic 1gb edition.

Looking for an upgrade of a significant yet budget limited gpu card.
 
Last edited:

hengheng220

Master Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
7
I'm sorry but my 2nd rig is incapable of using amd card because all the games there require nvidia graphic mode.

lols... what game sia.. I think can run, just a few frame diff only... but 760 is really around that price
 

ZawLee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
711
Reaction score
0
lols... what game sia.. I think can run, just a few frame diff only... but 760 is really around that price

for example, warframe. a few frame difference is ALOT for a shooting genre game, especially how i totally dislike ghosting.
 

ZawLee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
711
Reaction score
0
Shall look further into gtx760 from reference to ti oc.

If it's good, I shall buy it and sell away my 560ti sonic to other ppl for sli
 

hengheng220

Master Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
7
for example, warframe. a few frame difference is ALOT for a shooting genre game, especially how i totally dislike ghosting.

hmmm... cause 270x can run at 100 frames on warframe ( Not a very demanding game compared to BF4). Differences not much ba, IMO latency, ping and internet connections are more crucial in FPS... But if you prefer Nvidia Still can consider 760, a good choice for your budget range ba
 

HairySpice

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
1,834
Reaction score
2
Can get a used gtx 670 under warranty still. Check out vr zone forum. I always buy stuff there.
 

ZawLee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
711
Reaction score
0
Just wanna ask if powercolor PCS+ R9 270X 2GB is good value for money?

Or sapphire r9 270x toxic?

Both are sold by local distro near my house area so I can always buy there instead of going SLS. I have time so if they run out of stock, i can always wait for next restock
 

hengheng220

Master Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
7
Just wanna ask if powercolor PCS+ R9 270X 2GB is good value for money?

Or sapphire r9 270x toxic?

Both are sold by local distro near my house area so I can always buy there instead of going SLS. I have time so if they run out of stock, i can always wait for next restock

Distro don't sell products to individuals... you still need to head down to SLS to buy. Btw both cards are quite similar, with toxic slightly clocked higher.
 

ZawLee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
711
Reaction score
0
Thread closed.

Thank you, hengheng220 for your opinions and suggestions.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top