Sharp Aquos LED TV discussion thread (consolidated)

Chys

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,325
Reaction score
1
As title. Any feedbacks?

Spec from official website:

LCA Panel 40" FHD X-Gen Panel (UV2A Technology)
Pixel Panel 4 Colour Technology (Red, Green, Blue and Yellow)
Backlight AQUOS LED : Edge LED backlight
Resolution High Resolution (8,294,400 sub-pixel = 1,920 x 1,080 x 4) : Quad pixel plus
Viewing Angle H ; 176 deg. , V : 176 deg.
3D System Bluray / Side by Side / Top & Bottom / 2D to 3D conversion system
Audio System 35W (10W + 10W + 15W Subwoofer)
Stereo System NICAM (I / DK / BG) /A2
Terminals HDMI x4, AV-In x2, Component x1, PC in x1, USB x3,
RS-232C x1, Audio-out shared Head Phone x1, Optical Audio Out x1
Power 109W
Dimensions
*1 : Thinest part w/o stand 938 x 588 x 26.4*1
with stand 938 x 636 x 264
Weight w/o stand 13.5 kg
with stand 16.5 kg
Optional
Accessory Wall mounting bracket AN-37AG2 + AN-37P30
3D Glasses AN-3DG20, AN-3DG10-S
Wireless LAN adapter WN8522D 7
 

X18

Master Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
3
It was selling at $1299 with $200 NTUC vouchers FOC (effectively $1099) at Best Denki last month.

IMO it's the most value for money 3D LED TV at the moment considering its quality, despite the 1 year panel warranty issue.
 
Last edited:

Chys

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,325
Reaction score
1
Thanks for the headsup, I am indeed getting the same offer at Best Denki. That's why I'm seriously comtemplating to buy or not even though I do not need the 3D feature...
 

X18

Master Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
3
If you compare it to the equivalent models from other big brands like Samsung (D6600) or Sony (EX720), you will find it extremely value for money.

I find the design of the 40LE830M quite nice with slim bezel, but it is quite subjective.

Is the offer still valid at Best Denki? When I checked with them last time, they told me the NTUC vouchers promo is only till 31 Oct.

Cheers...
 

Chys

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,325
Reaction score
1
I just bought it earlier this evening. Got a pretty good deal. Can refer to the purchase thread for details.

After it comes next week will post some review...
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,669
Reaction score
2,123
I just purchased a 46 incher around a couple of weeks back at Best Denki. Priced at around 2150 (after getting a card rebate of 2%), it comes with a 300 bucks NTUC voucher and 2 sets of 3D glasses. The image quality is good when I was observing the TVs there for quite sometime. ;)
 

gUARDSbOY

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
IMM Best Denki selling the 46" 830 at $2299 with $500 voucher last week.
Main issue is Best Denki extended warranty still dont cover the panel. Only HV and courts extended warranty covers the panel.


I just purchased a 46 incher around a couple of weeks back at Best Denki. Priced at around 2150 (after getting a card rebate of 2%), it comes with a 300 bucks NTUC voucher and 2 sets of 3D glasses. The image quality is good when I was observing the TVs there for quite sometime. ;)
 

TrueSpeed

Junior Member
Joined
May 29, 2001
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Anyone know where I can get another pair of 3d glasses AN-3DG20? Just Purchased a sharp 40" 3D led TV.
 

TrueSpeed

Junior Member
Joined
May 29, 2001
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Which BD got 3d glassese stock? Asked 3 BD shops , was told that they don't keep spare. Have to place order & wait for a few weeks.
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
Sharp Aquos LE835X Series

Hi Guys,

Was actually looking at Samsung 40"U5500 till the salesman recommend me the above mention model which he says its more worth it as it is 3D ready and got web browser and moreover its quattron.

Any comments ??

Price - Samsung 40U5500 - $949 , Sharp $1299 but got $200 ntuc voucher, so consider it at $1099.

Many thanks.:D:D
 

Kevin10

Master Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2001
Messages
3,652
Reaction score
34
Thanks Guys.. already hooted the Sharp just now.. Bought at $1299 with $200 Ntuc Voucher, 2 3D Goggles, 1 Hdmi Cable, 1 Wifi Dongle & Wall Installation.. Cheers ! hehe...
 

TRIPLE Zero

Member
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Thanks Guys.. already hooted the Sharp just now.. Bought at $1299 with $200 Ntuc Voucher, 2 3D Goggles, 1 Hdmi Cable, 1 Wifi Dongle & Wall Installation.. Cheers ! hehe...

Hi Kevin,
May I know where u bought ur sharp TV :)

Thanks
 
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
SHARP LC-70LE735X Discussion Thread

P2101_SHARP%20Smart%20tv%20Sales%20ad_ST_ad_FA_P%20%20.jpg


I bought the giant size 70" LED TV as aboved C/W 2 free 32" LED TV
Any followers? :D
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top