
who do you prefer to fly with?
I might have to head down to Shenzhen next month, any cheap flights to recommend?
tiger air seems quite cheap.
not so sure about sin-hkg then to szx, i'll do this transfer if savings are significant, >$200.
I'll research on this.
anyway, whats ur experience?
feel free to share with meme first time hehe
Checking out the prices. round trip they all like in the $200 range leh whether we do this transfer or not.
hkg, shz, gzh all about same prices.
maybe I'll just get a direct flight.
thanks ah!!!![]()
Tiger is cheaper but delay flight often. My friend use to take tiger airways to sz
ok, tiger it is then!
![]()
I never buy travel insurance, I'm a risk-taker
if delay I also steady one.. haha
it's not about taking risk. it's the compensation, with a bit extra $ to spend. my friend's flight was delayed, got compensated, baggage was delayed also got compensated, both by airline and travel insurance (not in singapore). he got about EUR800 compensation in all.
I never buy travel insurance, I'm a risk-taker
if delay I also steady one.. haha
Agree, tiger to shenzhen tickets everytime not cheap.
Even have promo, only one way promo price, valid certain dates only.
Come back so expensive, maybe 200 to 300 +
Can take CX to HK then take to shenzhen lol ...
Sz air is part of star alliance right? Can earn kris miles leh