Nope I don’t have extensionHello again
Strange, I was unable to replicate this on my device with iOS26. Could you advise if there are any add ons / extensions to your browser?
Thanks
Went Firefox no problemI have tried the following browser settings but to no avail
- Request for Desktop mode
- Different page zoom %
- Different browser address bar settings (top, bottom, compact)
Do assist to help us isolate this by going to private / incognito mode to determine if by the off chance, this is an account issue.
Thank you
Went Firefox no problem
tried desktop and incognito mode and bar settings , the problem still persist
Hi Vijay, I still encounter the problem. Surprise also nobody else mentioned abt this tooHello.
Since a few days have passed after your iOS update, I just wanted to check in to see if the issue still persists for you?
Given that the iOS update is relevant to many phone users, it's surprising that nobody else has reported this issue. Hmmm.
Hi Vijay, I still encounter the problem. Surprise also nobody else mentioned abt this too
Just experienced what you described.Hi Vijay, I still encounter the problem. Surprise also nobody else mentioned abt this too