Show off your Springboard !

saltwarehouse

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Simple theme

Had to restore my 3gs so I'm now using just a simple theme.

hypertext transfer protocol://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/saltwarehouse/iPhone%20theme/lockscreenplain.png

hypertext transfer protocol://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/saltwarehouse/iPhone%20theme/lockscreen.png

hypertext transfer protocol://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/saltwarehouse/iPhone%20theme/springboard.png

hypertext transfer protocol://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/saltwarehouse/iPhone%20theme/circuitous.png

hypertext transfer protocol://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/saltwarehouse/iPhone%20theme/categories.png

I don't have sufficient posts so I can't put in images or url. Do hope u guys check them out and comment :)
 

s0nics0nic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
7,055
Reaction score
63
DusK Theme :D

6Hnwv.png

Home

Cc4Je.png

Apps

W2Std.png

Games

mt95M.png

Internet

0TAmP.png

Settings

u nv use the settings page icons?
 

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
61,433
Reaction score
607
what themes are u all using for ur iphone. . muz be compatible with os4
 

Ah Huat

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
0
DusK Theme - Updated

Here is my new DusK Theme cos my previous one always got springboard crash problem so I did a restore to 4.0.1 then downgrade to 3.1.3 and re-jailbreak then re-install everything again.

I hereby like to thanks s0nics0nic who had been helping me to put thru all these iphone crsis which I had been thru these 2 miserable days.

And also thanks for giving me that awesome internet icon. I really appreciate very much.

As promised to s0nics0nic. I will upload here for everyone viewing pleasure.

In the meantime enjoy the screenshots below.

Charging.png

Charging Page

LockScreen.png

LockScreen Page

Home.png

Home Page

Apps.png

Apps Page

Games.png

Games Page

Internet.png

Internet Page

Settings.png

Settings Page

Call.png

Call Page
 

s0nics0nic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
7,055
Reaction score
63
Here is my new DusK Theme cos my previous one always got springboard crash problem so I did a restore to 4.0.1 then downgrade to 3.1.3 and re-jailbreak then re-install everything again.

I hereby like to thanks s0nics0nic who had been helping me to put thru all these iphone crsis which I had been thru these 2 miserable days.

And also thanks for giving me that awesome internet icon. I really appreciate very much.

As promised to s0nics0nic. I will upload here for everyone viewing pleasure.

In the meantime enjoy the screenshots below.

lol u are making me miss my theme more! :s13: anyway good to know that u had it done up nicely
 

N_RIDER

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
8,868
Reaction score
0
Ah huat,your dusk is elegant and unique,can my jb 3GS has it too?I am a 2 days old jb and know nuts,if only you can guide me...
 

andylyf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
10,316
Reaction score
0
Ah huat,your dusk is elegant and unique,can my jb 3GS has it too?I am a 2 days old jb and know nuts,if only you can guide me...

if u come from WM6.5, somehow u will be sick of dusk theme.... :( :( :(
and his theme reminds me of the dreaded WM6.5... :(
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top