
Hi guys.. For those that cant jb like me due to version, what app do you u use to achieve the nice sb?
-----
This message is sent from HWZ forums iPhone app
Aiya.. So sad.. Tot got apps..U need to jailbreak for themes.
thanks wor,maybe i prefer like black & Whitejoca128 wow nice themebut all chinese and too black.
it's not ssh wallpaper. Is change the backgroundat var/stash/<the theme>/private
replace background.png there.
AndroidLock.Why my friends say there are other type of unlock other then side or tap to unlock. I google it does nt seem to have it
AndroidLock.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
My lockscreen.
How to get this lock screen?
I have lockinfo and clock hide already
How to get this lock screen?
I have lockinfo and clock hide already
Hi guys.. For those that cant jb like me due to version, what app do you u use to achieve the nice sb?
-----
This message is sent from HWZ forums iPhone app
Try....
Setting>lockinfo>lockscreen>layout>drag the position to the most RIGHT.
you can downgrade.