Ah Huat
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2009
- Messages
- 8,407
- Reaction score
- 0
Ah huat
i posted already..
u using lockms... follow my instruction/
nope not using that dude


Ah huat
i posted already..
u using lockms... follow my instruction/

Ah huat
i posted already..
u using lockms... follow my instruction/
yes.. u are using lockms/typophone with slantedlock... right?
slantedlock dont have wallpaper.
so its either lockms/typophone.
Ya its a abit messy, trying to cut down the number of icons I put out. Most of it already in the Apps, Tools and Games folder. For this theme I have to use CategoriesSB in order to rename the custom folders. The original iOS4 folders can't be rename and icon can't be change.Bro your theme super unique but then abit messy to me. LOL i mean wow? categories?? + custom folder icon

slantedlock no need edit via ssh. just add yr img to camera roll, set it via setting, respring n done
When I 1st d/l the slanted lock theme and change to it, the lockscreen is empty, is it normal?
yup very normal. black screen. restart your phone![]()
Yeah his really power. use CSS and HTML.
CAN YOU GUYS PLS STOP JOKING AND TELL ME HOE=W THE **** DO I DO IT![]()
me restart liao still black screen leh![]()
