Show off your Springboard !

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
12,434
Reaction score
6
Also, does anyone know if its possible to change the unlock screen to look like the windows phone 7 unlock screen..like put the fonts and notifications at the bottom.. i found it nice..

wp7_hot_05.jpg

dude, what themes is this ?.
 

OOJ

Master Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
2,858
Reaction score
146
Thanks to Wolfaro bro, here's my version of the Imamess theme (its short for I M A Mess)

I'm looking to edit the Photos icon to a picture of my wife and daughter instead of the sexy girl

5108022280_2bc1117950.jpg


I love the Straits Times icon and the adidas football icon best. All are Buuf2 icons, which I manually SSH in as imamess icons don't appeal to me.
5108022286_fc73095a62.jpg


I used to like Buuf2 and Dillon Theme best, but eversince I saw Wolfaro use this imamess theme on his wife's iPhone, I fell love at first sight with it. Its really beautiful! Don't feel like a Springboard at all~

I am missing the straits times icon, can send to me?
 

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
9,738
Reaction score
11
my source very simple...

self learn LOL


aiya.. u compare buuf2 and buuf4 file system and such =)
 

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
9,738
Reaction score
11
now need to find the folder for iSt***y le...

anyone tried before?

tried com.codegenocide.ist***y and com.ist***y both cannot LOL
 

ayuluv

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
9,738
Reaction score
11
Thnx so much i try again tonite hehe

By the way all small caps no issue hor
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top