Show off your Springboard !

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
35,228
Reaction score
101
tried and uninstalled. 1st page look like win 7 phone. after that look like tecknologik liao. and dun think the icons do justice to iphone 4 ie. not sharp/crisp enuff.

Can you teach me how to install. i try install the theme from modmyi but so funny.
 

lao3hero

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
6,777
Reaction score
1,881
my latest lockscreen

adb6cd27fb82ac2edb538213338f7de4f9b2065d.PNG
 

noidea

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2001
Messages
1,486
Reaction score
51
Am I missing something.
Really can't find /Widgets/config/weather-config.js
What other s/f need to install.
In springboard do I need to enable something ?
 

noidea

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2001
Messages
1,486
Reaction score
51
Problem with the weather setup.
I've edited wallpaper.html
Happy to see some changes BUT theres no numbers showing the tempreture.
It only says ... 'loading'
 

Ah Huat

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
0
Problem with the weather setup.
I've edited wallpaper.html
Happy to see some changes BUT theres no numbers showing the tempreture.
It only says ... 'loading'

I think you need to edit the weather config js file :)
 

noidea

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2001
Messages
1,486
Reaction score
51
Shizz ...
seems like nothing works ...
Last try last resort.
I've downloaded Weather-Config.js.
Which folder shld I put into ...
 

Vynn

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
0
For brothers who are using slantedlock, do you customized your cancel button too?

Slide to unlock is ok, but when I want to power off, the cancel button doesn't match with the "lock".. LOL! those who have changed the cancel button, can I take a look at how it's look like?
 

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
13,210
Reaction score
45
For brothers who are using slantedlock, do you customized your cancel button too?

Slide to unlock is ok, but when I want to power off, the cancel button doesn't match with the "lock".. LOL! those who have changed the cancel button, can I take a look at how it's look like?

bro, for ur slantedlock theme, which slide to unlock are u using?
 

monk80

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
any body know how do i get the screen .. anything i should install ? saw my friend swap from top left .. then screen appear ... ask him but he forget how he do it liao ... anybody could enlight me please ...

img0006c.png

image not mine .. ..
 

kgoh88

Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
If i'm not wrong you need to install SBSettings, then set the activator to whatever gestures u want.
 

albertchng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
13,386
Reaction score
16
any body know how do i get the screen .. anything i should install ? saw my friend swap from top left .. then screen appear ... ask him but he forget how he do it liao ... anybody could enlight me please ...

img0006c.png

image not mine .. ..

If i'm not wrong you need to install SBSettings, then set the activator to whatever gestures u want.

Then you need to download Gimme, a SB theme; unzip it and copy to the certain directory in your IPhone.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top