Show off your Springboard !

milyrad

Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
just installed this theme, still lacking some icons

iphone035or7.png


iphone036zf6.png


iphone034ot1.png

Why is it that when i installed the theme, the icons and everything changed but the background behind the icons is still pitch black instead of a leaf picture.

Anyone can help me with that??

Thanks
 

toyshy

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
0
Check if your Summerboard app's settings are correct. Both "Appearance-Theme Wallpaper" and "Advanced-Wallpaper" have to be switched on.

Or it could be the respring at times, try launching an app and exiting it.
 

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2001
Messages
47,556
Reaction score
2,565
hey those of you who're using the "leaf" summerboard theme, here's the icons for transit and mrtschedule..

MRTSchedule.png

Transit.png

hi, where do u get these 2 apps(smrt and transit) for my itouch ?
always encounter error when i tried to dl them ?
 

cay_one

Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
130
Reaction score
6
not a theme, but just a pic of "my life, soul, my everything" :D

2301186945_83bfc68639.jpg


Anyone knows how to create something like this for 1.1.4? I have no problem getting the picture as the wallpaper. The issue I am facing is no matter how I move the icons around, iphone will always rearrange the icons and cover the face. I tried to use application like poof to hide those icons that cover the face. But it does not help as the phone will rearrange the icons again. :(

How I wish there is a disable auto-arrange icon feature.
 

cay_one

Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
130
Reaction score
6
ok thanks. I just download the file and unzip it to see what is inside. It looks promising. Great. :s12: Will install it tonight.
 

toyshy

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
0
To achieve that look, you just need to OpenSSH 4 spacers into your iPhone's Application directory.
 

cay_one

Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
130
Reaction score
6
I have more than 2 pages of applications. So at least 8. By the way, toyshy, I already installed "freed" version of iLog from cnpda. Thanks.
 

ruiyan98

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
changing summerboard theme

Hi,

I am relatively new to the ifone. Hv juz recently upgraded mine to 1.1.4.

I have tried many times but am unable to change my summerboard theme thru' customise or SMBPref like I used to b4.

Both summerboard and themes are installed from installer. Went to SMBPref, tick the desired theme and restarted springboard but doesn't work. Did I miss anything ?


Please kindly advise. Thks !
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top