Show off your Springboard !

duckling

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2000
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
11
Thanks to the Bros here...I got the Black Neon Agua iPhone Theme by ToffeeNut but how do I install them?

Do I copy them to var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes?

Many Thanks!
 

RadeonAMD

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2003
Messages
5,388
Reaction score
0
Thanks to the Bros here...I got the Black Neon Agua iPhone Theme by ToffeeNut but how do I install them?

Do I copy them to var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes?

Many Thanks!

yes unzip it and drop it to var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes
 

duckling

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2000
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
11
The Black Neon Agua iPhone Theme by ToffeeNut doesn't seems to have icons for Bossprefs & Weather; therefore these 2 icons looks differently from the rest. Where can I obtain these 2 icons?

Many Thanks!
 
Last edited:

falcon212

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
1,399
Reaction score
0
I've already search here...but cannot find BossPrefs.

BTW, I notice Weather icons are in the pack but my Weather icon did not change.
read this thread

http://www.modmyifone.com/forums/na...iscussion/18235-weather-icon-wont-change.html

BossPrefs can just use this icon (switch icon)

vfi43t.png
 

yama08

Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
from some old posts..i manage to download the prado theme...however springboard dun seems to read it..how can i actually activate the theme?
 

toyshy

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
0
You need to place it under /var/mobile/Library/Summerboard/Themes, and activate it through Summerboard app.
 

yama08

Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
search? u mean i can download the software via my desktop then copy to my iphone?
pardon me ...i am such a noobie...
 

toyshy

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
0
iappcat.com is for you to search for the app's repo source to add to your installer.
 

Frostwhisper

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have an enquiry to ask. I have downloaded Louie Mantia - Buff in Installer.app, however I do not see the theme appearing in Summerboard application. May I know what steps should I do, to enable the above mentioned theme in my phone?
 

duckling

Master Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2000
Messages
4,451
Reaction score
11
At the Slide to Unlock screen, I see some of them have day besides the date...can it be done using Customize? I'm already using Summerboard...will install Customize cause incompatibilty?

Anyone has lunar calendar applications?
 

toyshy

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
0
Frostwhisper, install Summerboard fix. Search for it through iappcat.com

duckling, go to Settings>General>International>Region Format, and choose Hong Kong S.A.R., China; instead of Singapore.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top