Show off your Springboard !

siron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2000
Messages
10,542
Reaction score
2
Here you go : LS siri.rar



Most themes can be downloaded/bought off Cydia. But some themes are exclusive and aren't available on Cydia.

And this is mine for today...

Major credits to Mone from dbar :D


6793901392_8fd3a4f4ae_b.jpg

6940016861_52d1a74d91_b.jpg

So if I want themes like yours. Where can I get em?

It's nice!
 

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
I'm still figuring out how to find dbar widgets, any help guys?

would appreciate it alot.
 

sacredsoul

Banned
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
7,942
Reaction score
0
So if I want themes like yours. Where can I get em?

It's nice!

You got to get access to dbar forums. I got the widgets from there. As for the theme, it's the EliteProHD 2012 Beta and you can get it from modmyi forums.

I'm still figuring out how to find dbar widgets, any help guys?

would appreciate it alot.

There are some people who post it on forums like macrumors but you cant ever get what you need so i just signed up as a member at dbar today :D
 

sacredsoul

Banned
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
7,942
Reaction score
0
Thanks alot for sharing the lockscreen, had a tough time figuring out how to replace the wallpaper, in the end i just swapped them retaining the same file name.

You just have to throw in the wallpaper you want into the folder and rename it to 'Layer.png'
 

b0ib0ii

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
978
Reaction score
6
Hey guys, speedster, anyone knows how to fix this issue?

The date seems like is mess up.


EDIT: Never mind, i realize it'll get fix after march the 1st. Lol!

10ztvs9.png
 
Last edited:

sacredsoul

Banned
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
7,942
Reaction score
0
hmm, bro intro and screenshots of? care to enlighten me alil.? Thanks.

Your lockscreen and springboard. There is a thread on dbar with the post with everything you are required to fulfill before they confirm you. :)

Mine for today. Thanks to Mone as always for her fantastic widgets :)

6943533459_a51a511e55_b.jpg


6943533683_45c070ef5e_b.jpg
 

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
Your lockscreen and springboard. There is a thread on dbar with the post with everything you are required to fulfill before they confirm you. :)

Mine for today. Thanks to Mone as always for her fantastic widgets :)

bro, mine got confirmed early this morning & I didn't do anything yet. I presume they only approve those with experience in customizing or?
 

DeSond

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Hi bro, where and how can I get your transformers LS? Damn chio!

Spent the whole of last night since 12mn customising...till this morning about 10am. Didn't sleep at all, to customise 6 different LockScreens. My annual leave is spent on customising LS haha.

6838950579_c4c4ba7879_z.jpg
6838955249_4320967bc1_z.jpg


1st lockscreen is an already done up one by myself except I added in the Buuf weather icons to make it more realistic. My personal favourite and took me one full day 24hrs just to customise it.

2nd lockscreen is an inspiration from ultima89 bro. I found the LS at this site, added in the degree Celsius, added in the month, centralize the location Singapore, and changed all the font colors to orange.

6838953155_d3f8d621c3_z.jpg
6838954333_beef8c7c86_z.jpg


3rd lockscreen is LS Droid, I took it and implemented on my Buuf Wallpaper lockscreen (4th lockscreen). Its not easy shifting and positioning the weather overlays all over again.

6838956287_87793d336d_z.jpg
6838952153_1a49ca0f17_z.jpg


Transformers Optimus Prime LS looks easy to do, but its a hassle changing the location down to the dock. Last LS is also my personal favourite. Implemented the sun with opacity 0.8 at top left hand so that it looks like part of the Wallpaper, as well as displaying the weather forecast.
 

StanII

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
14,712
Reaction score
30
bro, mine got confirmed early this morning & I didn't do anything yet. I presume they only approve those with experience in customizing or?

My bad!

@TheSacredSoul bro, just realised what you were referring to after logging in and followed the instructions. Thanks alot.
 

noobienoobie

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
hi guys , i've managed to change my badge to the glass orb badge but i can't seem to understand the part ( info.plist ) 'cause i dont use a theme thus i don't have a theme folder to throw that file into . can anyone help me on this ? thanks a million :look:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top