Show off your Springboard !

zheming

Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
To get the dock autoreflection you just need to add

<key>SBUseNewDock</key>
<integer>1</integer>

to /var/root/Library/Preferences/com.apple.springboard.plist

You first need to convert the file to be able to edit it.
 

Xanthyon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
15,493
Reaction score
44
The problem is, I can't connect to my iPhone with winscp. I alr used root as user and alpine as pw with host as my iPhone ip add. Is there anything I need to do with term-vt100?
 

zheming

Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
why can't u connect? you tried using another ftp client? u installed openssh and bsd into your phone right?
 

Xanthyon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
15,493
Reaction score
44
Ya. Both were installed by iPlus2.0b payload. I always get the 'connection refused' error. Anyone knows why?
 

aptget

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2001
Messages
8,427
Reaction score
1
not sure if any one experienced this, my springboard messes up itself (without touching it) after using for few hours

For example, I'v got 5 icons docked at the bottom, after few hours of usage, tmy 114 starts acting up, slows down and eventually when i press home key, it reverts back to 4 icons on the dock and all my icons just jumps around to other places. "(
 

zheming

Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Ya. Both were installed by iPlus2.0b payload. I always get the 'connection refused' error. Anyone knows why?

connection refused? might be something wrong with your wifi, have u tried wireless@sg or maybe at your friend's place
 

Xanthyon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
15,493
Reaction score
44
connection refused? might be something wrong with your wifi, have u tried wireless@sg or maybe at your friend's place

absolutely no prob with wifi. Using my iphone safari browser to reply here.
 

Xanthyon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
15,493
Reaction score
44
Btw I tried using caterpillar for the reflective dock but it doesn't look like the Touch dock I quoted.
 

ashcrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2005
Messages
14,849
Reaction score
25
my new springboard. :D

IMG_0001-2.jpg
 

Evolution86

Banned
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
11,626
Reaction score
0
sorry guys, i got a question. i install smbprefs and i went to dl themes from summerboard . but my themes are not in smbprefs. what has happened?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top