file://Library/Themes/SlantedLock.theme/config.html
no triple ///
I have input accordingly liao leh. But it prompted me "No File Exist". Why ah?

file://Library/Themes/SlantedLock.theme/config.html
no triple ///
i got a themeing icon problem hope that some expert can help. I uses a theme and changes the icon to transparent backing. But some icon seems to have assign a black backing by the phone and i cant figure out why. Some are ok. Eg the task(2do app) and the ebuddy icon got a black icon behind. while the rest are ok. Anybody can point me to the problem?
[/IMG]![]()
)Add a transparent .png named AppIconShadow and/or AppIconShadow into your UIImages folder ~
(for 3gs)
tried respring+reboot, the carrier name didn't budge.
**UPDATE: Dammit I didn't know my click the 'Carrier' button in the top left corner!
How to shift the lockMS text to the top ah?
i already tried that and even delete it to try but still the same. By right is like you suggested, then it should affect all icons right? So far i tried 2 rows and kena 2 like tat![]()


I think there is another method ~
Add com.apple.SingTel_sg in the Bundles folder in your theme and name the logos Default_CARRIER_Singapore Telecommunications.png and FSO_CARRIER_Singapore Telecommunications.png ~
Works for me ~
For it M1 should be : com.apple.MobileOne_sg Default_CARRIER_M1-3GSM.png and FSO_CARRIER_M1-3GSM.png
For it StarHub should be : com.apple.StarHub_sg Default_CARRIER_StarHub.png and FSO_CARRIER_StarHub.png
My latest Lockscreen & springboard (Class HD theme):-
![]()
Starhub Carrier Logo
![]()
Singtel Carrier Logo
![]()
My latest Lockscreen & springboard (Class HD theme):-
![]()
![]()
Here's my lockscreen and homescreen
![]()
![]()
bro classified HD u download via cydia?
care to share what udownload from cydia
thks
i downloaded classified HD , not same thoug thks
how about u lockscreen ?thank you
For illustration purpose I have enable the icon labels:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Here's my lockscreen and homescreen
![]()
![]()