
![]()
my current lockscreen.. a scrolling wallpaper
inspired by the theme colorflow.
of coz the scrolling is not that fast... i'm not very good with animation.
![]()
my current lockscreen.. a scrolling wallpaper
inspired by the theme colorflow.
of coz the scrolling is not that fast... i'm not very good with animation.
its quite an old theme.where do i get this theme ah?
thanks.
that is a widget. i go mactheme or mac rumour forum to get itnice and simple...
how do u put the timing and stuff in the wallpaper?
I'm using codethemed...can it be done?
I trying to add icons to the theme but the icons cannot show up.I just dump the folders with icons into Bundles and the icons all are named Icon@2x.Still can't show.This is the name of the folders.
![]()
It's called Neurotech HD.
Thank you! Will try it soon.. Its a complete theme right? The sbsetting also included??
Yeah, it's on Cydia for $2.49
Bro.. It says for version 4.1+.. i am on 4.0.1.. Can i still use it?
I using this widget for my sb but however the weather unable to show. I put the locale in configeme.js as Singapore, Singapore and the code also cannot read it. the file is below
![]()
http://plunder.com/9b42a4de17
Finally solved my problem, but the padlock looks bigger than those of urs out there.
![]()
What i did i need to separate the images from com.apple.TelephonyUI folder, ya i used those images with the x2 in it, and i need to remove the x2 from the name, i finally figure it out after numerous respring and check, respring and check![]()