Show off your Springboard !

speedster4005

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
2,164
Reaction score
1
LS VClock I found in Mediafire.

Didn't have time to modify the elements of most the lockscreens I use co'z I spend most of the time optimizing the scripts inside to reduce battery consumption. So far, only the Buuf Infinity and the one below LS is optimized (IMO of course) by default compared to the other LS I use.
6854491675_2cc9e0ec5e_b.jpg
 

sacredsoul

Banned
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
7,942
Reaction score
0
Didn't have time to modify the elements of most the lockscreens I use co'z I spend most of the time optimizing the scripts inside to reduce battery consumption. So far, only the Buuf Infinity and the one below LS is optimized (IMO of course) by default compared to the other LS I use.
6854491675_2cc9e0ec5e_b.jpg

Protip : Getting rid of the weather widget helps with battery consumption.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
6854686743_76fd1476e5_z.jpg


LS Grunge World.

Again, didn't sleep the whole of last night...modding thruout. Last of the day hah!~
 

speedster4005

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
2,164
Reaction score
1
Protip : Getting rid of the weather widget helps with battery consumption.

Yes, that is given. What I was trying to say is I want the widgets and thus I am refactoring the scripts/programs. In most cases the widgets are using 6 threads instead of 2 and are executing each every second where in fact some can be executed every minute. This reduces the rendering and execution time by a factor of 59 each minute when optimized.
 

ZigguratZ

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
2,025
Reaction score
26
Didn't have time to modify the elements of most the lockscreens I use co'z I spend most of the time optimizing the scripts inside to reduce battery consumption. So far, only the Buuf Infinity and the one below LS is optimized (IMO of course) by default compared to the other LS I use.
6854491675_2cc9e0ec5e_b.jpg

Bro mind sharing where you got this lock screen from ? can share ?

Thanks
 

sacredsoul

Banned
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
7,942
Reaction score
0
6845625223_b269493d9f_z.jpg


My work for today - LS Supergirl.

Today I tried to incorporate wordings to complement the location Singapore and weather description. I wanted to code 2 wordings - "IN" and "IT'S" in between "Singapore" and "weather description".

I thought of an idea and I used <style type="text/css">, coded in the necessary font-size; font-family; etc. But still couldn't make a spacing in between coz I'm still not sure about html algorithms. In the end I used word-spacing: XXXpx; thankfully it works.

The satisfaction of successful coding beats using photoshop to write the words on the overlays.

I'd kill for a similar comic LS theme for Batman :D
 

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
66,741
Reaction score
0

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
66,741
Reaction score
0
or anyone know how to have different wallpaper on different screen on ios5? the page0 etc is not working~
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
I'd kill for a similar comic LS theme for Batman :D

Hope you don't mind sharing it with us too ;-)

6868573431_d0820ec5e7_z.jpg


I hereby present to you bros, my work: LS Batman

I searched quite long on the internet for a nice HD Batman Comics wallpaper so that it'd look as nice as the LS Supergirl which I modded upon. I also searched for a Batman Logo icon. As soon as I found them, I began to work on it.

I strategically position the overlay containing the wordings so that it'll blend in with the Batman Logo. I made the logo into a sliderbar so that you can doubleup to use it to unlock the phone too. Cool? =:p

As the live clock overrides on Batman's head, I changed the opacity of hr min am/pm to 0.8 so that it'll look nicer as well as more natural too. As usual, the weather description, temperature and weather icons are realtime and they changes as and when yahoo weather updates. Bros who are battery conscious may put display: none; at the bottom of the relevant #table (i.e. #temp #city) just before "}" ends.

I've uploaded my work to my deviantART account, link's above, no more mediafire crap.

Those who like it, click the Like button to show some appreciation pls, tks! :o
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top