Show off your Springboard !

kactii

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Just want to share:


[Zeppelin Add-On] SingTel Carrier Logo


Requires:
Zeppelin Tweak [ModMyi Repo]

Activate in Settings > Zeppelin > SingTel Carrier Logo > Apply

Supported Devices:
iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
iPod Touch
iPad

iOS 5.0.1


add this repo to your sources - int3rnist's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com


enjoy :)
 

xavilee

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
0
6853591713_daa2054179_z.jpg
6853590935_dc9123bd57_z.jpg


LS L'Amour by me. Which is nicer, left or right? Or both?

I'm still awake? "_"

prefer the left
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
6880623815_b65290c728_z.jpg


LS Polaroids mod by me. With all credits to the original creator augustborn99 at dbar forum.

Polaroid changes to reflect the weather. Polaroid showing the clock is a live one with moving hrs, mins & secs hands.

Nowadays I like to play with -webkit-transform: rotate(XXdeg); to rotate the date to flush with the angle of the table. Everything is made to look minimalist, natural, and yet informative.
 

sacredsoul

Banned
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
7,942
Reaction score
0
6880623815_b65290c728_z.jpg


LS Polaroids mod by me. With all credits to the original creator augustborn99 at dbar forum.

Polaroid changes to reflect the weather. Polaroid showing the clock is a live one with moving hrs, mins & secs hands.

Nowadays I like to play with -webkit-transform: rotate(XXdeg); to rotate the date to flush with the angle of the table. Everything is made to look minimalist, natural, and yet informative.

Wow, easily your best work yet. Congrats :D
 

Exygon

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Hi all im new here, I need help from u guys about changing to themes like LS nimbus and Danael M9 Lockscreen. After i respring my iphone there will be a small cross instead of the background. I tried changing the background by using other picture and renaming it to "LockBackground" but it doesnt work.
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
Hi all im new here, I need help from u guys about changing to themes like LS nimbus and Danael M9 Lockscreen. After i respring my iphone there will be a small cross instead of the background. I tried changing the background by using other picture and renaming it to "LockBackground" but it doesnt work.

I posted the solution before.
If you play theme very important to know HTML file.
Esp lockscreen. Quite easy as it always about position, png file name/location and weather location.
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
i saw u in modmyi forum. where do u place the file? i place it in my winterboard folder. tried and doesnt work. dun think it shld be there. any clue?

how about colourkeyboard folder?

Bingo Computeron! @DXG86 the path is: /private/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Theme

PopUps
/private/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Popups
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
Bingo Computeron! @DXG86 the path is: /private/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Theme

PopUps
/private/var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Popups

seem that it need a application call color keyboard ^^ what are popups btw?

thanks alot for ur guidance!
 

sacredsoul

Banned
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
7,942
Reaction score
0
seem that it need a application call color keyboard ^^ what are popups btw?

thanks alot for ur guidance!

Yea you got to download colourkeyboard from Cydia first.

Popups is the effect you get when you press on any single key. That particular key seems to 'popup' :o
 

argentinafa

Master Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
519
@sacredsoul bro, can see you're quite active at macrumours similar lockscreen thread too :).

Under influence from ultima89 bro, me too, have joined dbar forums. I tell you, some of the lockscreens and themes created there are specially released to their forumers only, and they're really special and not seen anywhere else. Gives us better inspirations to mod.

On a general note, I think anyone who's interested in theming should join dbar forums too. But you have to be constantly active to contribute too, else they'll delete inactive members.

Our HWZ springboard thread is not bad too, but we really need more bloods to contribute showing off your lockscreens/springboard. We certainly don't want the ratio of bros asking for simple help here to become 10:1 to bros who are posting screenshots.

Get inspired bros! Source for lockscreens, themes, mod to your own liking and post it here! :)
 

sacredsoul

Banned
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
7,942
Reaction score
0
@sacredsoul bro, can see you're quite active at macrumours similar lockscreen thread too :).

Under influence from ultima89 bro, me too, have joined dbar forums. I tell you, some of the lockscreens and themes created there are specially released to their forumers only, and they're really special and not seen anywhere else. Gives us better inspirations to mod.

On a general note, I think anyone who's interested in theming should join dbar forums too. But you have to be constantly active to contribute too, else they'll delete inactive members.

Our HWZ springboard thread is not bad too, but we really need more bloods to contribute showing off your lockscreens/springboard. We certainly don't want the ratio of bros asking for simple help here to become 10:1 to bros who are posting screenshots.

Get inspired bros! Source for lockscreens, themes, mod to your own liking and post it here! :)

I'm only active here, MacRumors and ModMyi. Haha. I love theming my phone but I lack any advanced coding knowledge. Pretty comfortable with basic stuff though.

Here's my latest LS for the EPHD theme. Yes, Shanker is my name :s22:

6885308267_88ce2a7a5e_b.jpg
 

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
11,285
Reaction score
23
I'm only active here, MacRumors and ModMyi. Haha. I love theming my phone but I lack any advanced coding knowledge. Pretty comfortable with basic stuff though.

Here's my latest LS for the EPHD theme. Yes, Shanker is my name :s22:

6885308267_88ce2a7a5e_b.jpg

So shanker. u donated for the private repo right? if the theme is released in cydia. do your get it for free too?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top