[SIC] Windows 8 for S$18

hachew

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
1,626
Reaction score
7
this is is to download the OS or it will install now?
i just want to download and keep first.....:(
 

JetStorm

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
1,860
Reaction score
319
Where do I key in the promo code?

According to TS he says key the promo code before checkout.

I see no such option.
 

PurpleLightning

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
6,925
Reaction score
0
Where do I key in the promo code?

According to TS he says key the promo code before checkout.

I see no such option.
it is after you enter your payment details, different from normal web checkouts where you enter the coupons before details
 

LocalGod

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,339
Reaction score
0
anyone download and install already? i also want to download to keep first.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top