Signing on RSAF

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Im a female and I tried to sign on RSAF but got rejected at MCC medical test.. not sure what should I do now.
I’ve already went for COMPASS test last year
Move on? Unless there's a change in circumstances in your medical condition, if not nothing will change?
 

Roynaaa

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Move on? Unless there's a change in circumstances in your medical condition, if not nothing will change?
I mean there was nothing wrong with me previously
Only during MCC then the “problem” arises
And also, the problem can be settled by just taking supplements
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
I mean there was nothing wrong with me previously
Only during MCC then the “problem” arises
And also, the problem can be settled by just taking supplements
Then you should be thankful that during MCC, they found out you have some medical problems, and you should seek treatment for it?

Then maybe you should take supplements for a period of time to "settle" it, then try reapplying?
 

Roynaaa

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Then you should be thankful that during MCC, they found out you have some medical problems, and you should seek treatment for it?

Then maybe you should take supplements for a period of time to "settle" it, then try reapplying?
I see..
I’ve been taking supplements for quite some time already.
Thanks anyway! Cheers!
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
I see..
I’ve been taking supplements for quite some time already.
Thanks anyway! Cheers!

But that doesn’t mean you will pass their standard also.

Maybe to them is, you shouldn’t need to take any supplements to resolve the problem.

If you need, you wouldn’t pass
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top