Move on? Unless there's a change in circumstances in your medical condition, if not nothing will change?Im a female and I tried to sign on RSAF but got rejected at MCC medical test.. not sure what should I do now.
I’ve already went for COMPASS test last year
I mean there was nothing wrong with me previouslyMove on? Unless there's a change in circumstances in your medical condition, if not nothing will change?
Then you should be thankful that during MCC, they found out you have some medical problems, and you should seek treatment for it?I mean there was nothing wrong with me previously
Only during MCC then the “problem” arises
And also, the problem can be settled by just taking supplements
I see..Then you should be thankful that during MCC, they found out you have some medical problems, and you should seek treatment for it?
Then maybe you should take supplements for a period of time to "settle" it, then try reapplying?
I see..
I’ve been taking supplements for quite some time already.
Thanks anyway! Cheers!
Hmmm... will see how bahBut that doesn’t mean you will pass their standard also.
Maybe to them is, you shouldn’t need to take any supplements to resolve the problem.
If you need, you wouldn’t pass