Sim Lim Square - Which is reliable?

Jurchen King

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
7,203
Reaction score
2,784
There is no single SLS shop which sell cheapest for EVERY PRODUCT category. For example, shop that sells the cheapest GPU or CPU might not sell the cheapest PSU, memory, storage, printers, monitors etc. Depends on what product you're looking for.

But generally, my go to shops are Best Price, Video Pro and Tradepac.
 

timpeh82

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
0
There is no single SLS shop which sell cheapest for EVERY PRODUCT category. For example, shop that sells the cheapest GPU or CPU might not sell the cheapest PSU, memory, storage, printers, monitors etc. Depends on what product you're looking for.

But generally, my go to shops are Best Price, Video Pro and Tradepac.

Agree with two of these shops that I purchased before
Best Price gave me discount of $38 for my gtx 1080
Trade pac gave me discount of $28 for my 144hz monitor
video never try before
 

Vodkilla

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2009
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
129
Today went to VP wanting to get Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX with Tempered Glass.

Checked with them during lunch and 2 of their staff confirmed have it, quoted me the price for tempered glass version.

When I went after work to buy and collect, turns out it was the acrylic panel version and they kept telling me it was the TG version (afterall they quoted me based on the TG version more expensive price.)

Always check before purchase!

Wasted alot of my time, at least I didn't pay and bring it home and I doubt I will even get refunded.
 

lunarsong

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
1,711
Reaction score
1
give and take ba, some prefer more discount than being able to bring the item back. but i must admit that shopping online no kick compared to go down to the shop
 

dreamwalkz

Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
156
Reaction score
5
Hi,

I want to buy computer hardware product.

May I know which store is reliable and offer the best price?

Is it Cybermind? Video Pro? Or?

Thanks.
PC themes, you won't be disappointed.

Sent from Samsung SM-N910G using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top