Mine's on thursday 12-3 ._. want to swap classes to mon 12-3 but the class is full :/Hi, I'm taking OT this sem too! Are you attending any visiting lectures today?

Mine's on thursday 12-3 ._. want to swap classes to mon 12-3 but the class is full :/Hi, I'm taking OT this sem too! Are you attending any visiting lectures today?
Anyone tried to view/download lecture notes for Quantitative Analysis but could not find any anything?

I'm a final year student this sem but for the last enrolment, i did for only one sem as well and there wasn't any problem when I enrolled before the start of the next sem! there will always be another enrolment period for people who hasn.t enrolled the first time round!Hello,
now for the enrollment period, we can start enrolling for 2015 semester 2 already right?
But can I enroll before the start of next semester instead? (Will there be another enrollment session before the start of next semester?)
Is it compulsory to enroll for 2015 semester 2 now?
Much appreciated...thank you!
good luck for this module![]()
why..? share share ur insight..

For RMIT, from what I know, they do not release past year exam papers! Try to get from seniors! Lecturers will usually go through a few questions from previous examsanyone knows if library got past yr exam papers to borrow??
Will anyone anything happens if cannot attain 75% attendance?
hello! I'm thinking to get into the full time one. why not full time?Hi is anybody going in for rmit econs and finance (part-time) july intake 2015?
Hello, any full time accounting student here? As I am considering to enrol for the July intake 2015.
Could like to ask for the project does it require any presentation? And also in RMIT does it have any math modules? Anyone could help please?