SIM RMIT JULY 2013 INTAKE

PixiePonies

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Anybody paid the course fees online? It seems like it is available to pay online now.

Also, can any of you log in to myrmit? it seems like I can't login yet :/
 

Like A Sir

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi I'm marketing yr2 taking investment, service quality, marcom, mkt research. Anyone wants to work together in projects?
 

vegathestar

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
79
Reaction score
5
Hey all, i'm in marketing adv 2. Anyone having the mkt lecture from 12-3pm?
Wanna go together? I didn't manage to secure a slot in orientation and I don't have friends!! T_T


Side note: Are we supposed to print lecture notes ourselves or buy them from a bookstore? And are we expected to bring the notes / laptop on our first day of lesson? :s22:
 

enimsajnil

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Anybody paid the course fees online? It seems like it is available to pay online now.

Also, can any of you log in to myrmit? it seems like I can't login yet :/

I paid online. Almost went down to SIM to pay. Luckily I called first. Online payment is subject to course and uni. I'm from e&f, so presume e&f students should be able to pay online?
 

calebsss

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
WTS:

Financial Markets BAFI 1005 (PHOTOCOPIED VERSION)
by Christopher Viney And Peter Philips
7th Edition
9780071012416
Condition: 9/10 (with some highlighting)
$25

ACCT2060 (PHOTOCOPIED VERSION)
By Jacqueline Birt, Keryn Chalmers, Suzanne Byrne, Albie Brooks, Judy Oliver
4th Edition 9781118554111
Condition 9.5/10 (with some highlighting)
$20

BUSM 4192 (ORIGINAL TEXTBOOK)
Introduction to RMIT Custom Management
RMIT Custom
9781137007360
$20

If buy all 3 i'll give u $60

contact @ 83338949
 

rossimmie

Junior Member
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Looking for people to meet up on the first day of school =) Doing bz mktinng (3yr). Drop me a pm please!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top