Hello, may I know what the starting pay of a graduate from SIM-UOL is on average? I heard it's on the lower end of 2k (2.2/2.3k on average). Is that true? Can any ex-students give us an idea on how employers are treating SIM-UOL graduates?

For example, question - What do you think about debt and equity ratio in the company can be managed?
Hello, may I know what the starting pay of a graduate from SIM-UOL is on average? I heard it's on the lower end of 2k (2.2/2.3k on average). Is that true? Can any ex-students give us an idea on how employers are treating SIM-UOL graduates?
i think its around 1-1.2k. you could work as a dishwasher/toilet cleaner or an admin assistant if you are lucky.
this is a joke. it's nt tt low. tt's like an o lvl cert pay.
degree holder should get around $2500. Below $2500 is really too low.