Singapore's Worst Job Agencies

pledge88

Reaction score
Singapore's Worst Job Agencies 2014

Singapore's Worst Job Agencies 2014

All these Job Agencies listed here are just wasting candidates time by calling candidates to go down for interviews at least 3 times and never got a job from these job agencies and one of these job agencies's consultants will bombard you with phone calls on your mobile and try to push you with jobs thats not suitable

1. Recruit Express

2. BGC Group Pte Ltd

3. RecruitFirst

4. Manpower

5. Kelly Services

6. Hays

7. Drake Consulting

8. Search Network

I again had a bad experience with a female consultant after 6 years at Recruit Express UOB Tower 1 56th floor last week .

Please be aware of this consultant as she use hard sell tactics to force candidates to take up jobs from her private clients

And here is a photo of her and her profile at LinkedIn :

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb387/snsd733/33f3a26_zps1782969e.jpg

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...97,VSRPcmpt:primary&locale=en_US&id=232916097

Singapore's Worst Job Agencies

(1) XcelLink Pte Ltd - Consultants not serious and giggle during interview , let candidates make wasted trips to their office , stuck up attitude

(2) Advent Resource Consultancy Pte. Ltd - Consultants very rude when calling candidates on the phone , attitude problems , lecture candidates on the phone , hurried interview with candidates at their office , not sincere

(3) Recruit Express Pte Ltd - Consultants let candidates make wasted trips to their office , cater only to candidates with high qualifications

(4) Kelly Services Pte Ltd - Consultants let candidates make wasted trips to their office , stuck up attitude , Look down on candidates with low qualifications

(5) Drake International (S) Ltd - Consultants unsincere , call candidates down to their office for lectures instead of offering candidates a job

(6) Adecco - Consultants unsincere , cheats , Cater only to candidates with high qualifications

(7) GMP Recruitment Service - Consultants with stuck up attitude , Look down on candidates with low qualifications

(8) People Search Pte Ltd - Consultants unsincere , let candidates make wasted trips to their office

(9) P J Human Resources Pte Ltd - Small job agency which hires inexperience foreigners as consultants , Boss with stuck up attitude , very choosy in selecting candidates

(10) ST Recruitment Centre - Consultants unsincere , stuck up attitude , take it or leave it attitude

(11) Simply Better Employment Services - Consultants using aggressive methods to get candidates to take up jobs that don't suit them , kept calling up and pester candidates on the phone

(12) Tempserv Personnel Services - Called candidates up in a lazy manner , take it or leave it atittude

(13) ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD - Act Sophisicated , Stuck up atittude , look down on candidates with low qualifications

This is what I experience with all these job agencies

Hope anyone can also put up their own list of worst Spore job agencies

Last edited:

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Recruit Express is No. 1 on my 'Worst' list, followed by Adecco.

vinyong

Banned
Reaction score
Wow... Singapore people sucks and it's not world first class ... this is the fact

Skyline34_

Master Member
Reaction score
can add another to the list?? Savage Man Media - agency that delays ur wage with lame excuses and keeps mum about incentive schemes which u're supposed to receive

Seifer28

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
enquiry

ani1 has ani idea which agency offers the job of a mobile fone roadshow promoter????

coz im looking for such a job n i dunno which agency offers such a job....

ryoliang81

Reaction score
Also post some good job agency leh. Cannot just complain, if good must praise also.

pledge88

Reaction score
Recruit Express offer the most handphone promoters job but lousy agency

Seifer28 said:
ani1 has ani idea which agency offers the job of a mobile fone roadshow promoter????

coz im looking for such a job n i dunno which agency offers such a job....

reimina

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tell the consultant you are NOT going down for interview FOR FUN! Don't WASTE MY TIME!!! :s27:

xkliber

Reaction score
Wah.Kelly and Recruit is in it?
I always find them for job help since after O level

But are ther any good 1s?

Kakashi82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
had bad experience wif Recruit Express too, the branch at Taka...
supposed to have an interview at 3 pm, but made me wait for 30 to 40 mins... at first I thought the consultant was busy or wat but end up she went for high tea wif her colleagues... :s27:

Xiaosa

Banned
Reaction score
RE cannot make it want..... Consultants can bomb my phone whole day. Obviously Im doing something eg with customers or infront of manager or in a meeting. I got like 10 missed calls from recruit express on a day. Canno get me, send sms or email lah. Really nothing to say lor

Manpower, many years back when I still freshie . Becos I got walking problem, the consultant outright ask whats wrong with your leg. Now got 5 years of exp with good academic / technical certs, they offer me a 1 yr contract for an it job with bank. I ask them go eat ****..

I never like re becos their IT consultants simply have no knowledge of IT. Ask many illogical qns. Eg . My previous job was from 00-01. She got the cheek to ask me if I got administer windows 2003 server during that job. WTF . BAck to the future ah.

RE also got one consultant who called me abt a job. in my cv also got quote expected salary. She then try to press the price down by 15 percent . So basically only 5-10 percent increment. After haggling for a few mins, I told her straight forward, I not interested anymore. She ji tao nothing to say.

One bad trait with most agencies is that consultants dont read ur resume. No proper job matching. Call you up and ask a thousand and one qns , when all information is on the CV. Post fake adverts to gather resumes...

tellim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw, how does the threadstarter noe that agencies look down on low qualification...unless u r the one experiencing the insult?

well, kelly once asked me to go for an interview for an 'o' level position!! im a grad btw. ok i went for the interview and i asked for career prospect (which i noe the post doesnt offer that since it an 'o' level post)...so in the end, coy feedback i have high expectation and my agent said i said something wrong??!! wth? what's wrong w asking for prospect? im looking for career, not job.

tellim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for what i noe, agencies mostly offer entry level jobs and very popular for coys seeking temps/part time staff.

if u wan a good career, u need to apply thru Recruits paper and w experience...no experience no choice...u have to start from entry level...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.