
For 4k games I intend to turn off AA cause the resolution is so high that the jagged edges wont look that obvious. From what I experience AA have always been killing the fps just to look natural. Anyway 30 fps is fine by me since I am intending to play mmorpg. Anyway the 450 sgd is the asus brand.
For 4k games I intend to turn off AA cause the resolution is so high that the jagged edges wont look that obvious. From what I experience AA have always been killing the fps just to look natural. Anyway 30 fps is fine by me since I am intending to play mmorpg. Anyway the 450 sgd is the asus brand.
Is ur samsung 4k monitor worth it??Note: I am using one 290x.
Playing Batman Arkham 1/2, can max everything except AA (4xAA).
Playing GRID Autosport, cannot use Ultra settings (min 43 fps), High settings can (min 63 fps).
For those who have 4k iis the aliasing effect bearable?