Encouragesome1
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2023
- Messages
- 25,791
- Reaction score
- 19,846
This behaviour v beng , I think u can secure an ah lian gf during cny , huat a !!!blasting dis wib full bass in cny pasar malam now!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()

This behaviour v beng , I think u can secure an ah lian gf during cny , huat a !!!blasting dis wib full bass in cny pasar malam now!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
HuhhhhHaha i gym mah. So I don't drink any of the sugar stuff.
Honest opinion: 164cm, bui bui, below 30 y.o. and NTU Engr degree got hope?
Hello where u threw the fifth stone ?I also play 4 stones, zero point and hopscotch. Also like police and thief. Can run and run. And bestest is hatam bola.
I think I ll buy bak kwa for cny
95KG?how bui is bui ? got above 100kg ?
I also play 4 stones, zero point and hopscotch. Also like police and thief. Can run and run. And bestest is hatam bola.

Waht is Teng tiong ai play teng tiong ......kana caught then sit roti chia and get public canning![]()
Waht is Teng tiong a
沒來 要靠北了酒来了吗?![]()
Hmm I don know abt yr pattern or ur dateIf i show my date I have this much money, do you think they will accept me?
![]()