Singles Thread 2023

Acyyyy

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2023
Messages
5,976
Reaction score
13,466
Haha yes I remember got those. We same generation one 😂
Yes, I remembered I also tio kan cos of this before. 🤣 Last time where got ig n tik tok for entertainment lol

After that entertainment is sega with the cartridge need to blow blow de.

Then Sega Saturn, House of the dead.
******* pew!
 

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
16,267
Reaction score
4,775
Yes, I remembered I also tio kan cos of this before. 🤣 Last time where got ig n tik tok for entertainment lol

After that entertainment is sega with the cartridge need to blow blow de.

Then Sega Saturn, House of the dead.
******* pew!
Haha me gameboy cartridge I still have those. Pokemon all that
 

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
71,711
Reaction score
10,026
I also dont sleep with my girlfrens 🤣
images
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top