SingPost *Official* (SGX: S08)

xterious

Master Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
4,803
Reaction score
0
This has been something I always wanted to get, aiming for 20 lots, but not at this price though, hoped that it dips further.

I personally think Singpost is quite a bargain now already. Regretted not to add abit more when it hit 0.995 the other day... :s22:
 

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
35,992
Reaction score
12
During lehman bros, they went down to 0.73. I think if can reach 0.85, do hoot gao gao.
 

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
35,992
Reaction score
12
If let's say I intend to do a kind of monthly savings, is it advisable to buy 1 lot each month? Or better to hoot more lots?
 

kamikazeben

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
9,151
Reaction score
0
If let's say I intend to do a kind of monthly savings, is it advisable to buy 1 lot each month? Or better to hoot more lots?

yeah i also thinking that way,

feel like hooting 1 lot each month, but I believe the commission charges incurred sibei bo hua sia
 

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
24,989
Reaction score
2,993
recently got AIMSAMPREIT, I think the yield is good, but a bit risky.

any tips on other REITS i should look at ?

AIMS is still ok. Dun worry.

I will recommend Frasers Centrepoint Trust. Causeway Point renovation is going smoothly. Bedok Point to be added really soon.
 

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
35,992
Reaction score
12
yeah i also thinking that way,

feel like hooting 1 lot each month, but I believe the commission charges incurred sibei bo hua sia

aiyah, the commission charges addsd 0.06 to the lot of purchasing 1? maybe every 2 months buy 1 lo. then average it down so not too bad.

besides, the dividends will pay off by itself.
 

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
35,992
Reaction score
12
But normally the price range is around 1.1. Now the price looks ok if buy to keep. Just personal feel.

i think 1 to 1.1 is the norm. 0.8 to 0.99 is an ok deal. anything below better grab as much as you can.
 

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
35,992
Reaction score
12
AIMS is still ok. Dun worry.

I will recommend Frasers Centrepoint Trust. Causeway Point renovation is going smoothly. Bedok Point to be added really soon.

still got changi point city and punggol watertown shopping mall.
 

WindBoi

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
16
Would need some help here. for those purchase via Amazon,iHerb, do Singpost takes a bite of those delivery in the chain of purchase and delivery.

I notice that Qoo10, focalprice and deal extreme, there involved some form of registered mail. I wonder what does this considered as registered mail or logistics?

a future culture of online buying would it adequately replace mail?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top