SingPost/Vpost Bad Experience

Please add to this poll if u have encountered a bad experience with Vpost deliveries...

• Total voters

riley0319

Reaction score
return shipping

wish i came across this thread earlier!

looking to return a purchase from adidas UK. Dropped them an email before the item actually arrived vpost UK. Took 1 week to revert on my enquiry, another week to finalise and process my payment for shipping back to merchant, AND another week to highlight they don't redirect to drop-off address and will impose additional charges on that... still havent reverted on that additional amount. ** turtles.

has anyone here ever returned a purchase to adidas uk before? this whole process with vpost is taking close to 30days... not sure if I'll still get a full refund from adidas for the purchase ):

Last edited:

Vpostreallyshit

Reaction score
I got scammed by vpost. Recently i wanted to order a liquid chemical from USA but not sure how to send to Singapore and contacted vpost. They promised me no problem and can send to Singapore. So i went ahead and ordered the item. When the item arrived at vpost, now they tell me cannot ship. Either get another freight forwarder or discard the item.

Anyone knows of any freight forwarder can send liquid chemical aka phosphate remover from USA to Singapore?

Vpostreallyshit

Reaction score
I got scammed by vpost. Recently i wanted to order a liquid chemical from USA but not sure how to send to Singapore and contacted vpost. They promised me no problem and can send to Singapore. So i went ahead and ordered the item. When the item arrived at vpost, now they tell me cannot ship. Either get another freight forwarder or discard the item.

Anyone knows of any freight forwarder can send liquid chemical aka phosphate remover from USA to Singapore?

AMD_FREAK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry to dig out this thread!

I have a parcel from Japan which consists of clothings, and it's large in size, but light in weight.

Vpost charges by volumetric weight which makes my package expensive. Are there any companies which can charge by actual weight?

Thanks!

AdelineYeo

Reaction score
wow, fastforward to 2017 Dec ,
Singpost is still doing the same thing. This time, they refuse to press 6 nos. on my intercom until I whack the manager upside down to ask her to proof her policy.
I stopped using vpostusa a few years cos their service sucks - cannot match items, cannot find item, slow delivery - a real hassle. I'd rather pay a bit more for much much better service by other companies using professional delivery service like dhl - super fast delivery even late at night with zero hassle

A few weeks ago, I bought something from japan and they use ems japan to send it to me via singpost. And guess what, instead of delivery to me, they simply update item status as Undelivered - No response from owner.

I said so because I was at home the whole time and no one rang my door bell.

I called customer service and basically the person just repeat the same story - tried to deliver but no one at home - and told me to self collect as they will deliver once.

I wrote a feedback online about the whole incident and the reply was also basically the same story except that they will investigate - I suspect the investigation results will only be known to them.

What a lousy company, trying to cut cost and ripoff customers, paid good money for delivery to my house and yet have to spend time and money to self collect.

I will not hesitate to tell anyone not to use singpost if there is a competitive choice available.

chin6199

Reaction score
"Kudos" for vPost into turning a bad situation into something else

Wah lau! Really regret not checking this thread out before using vPost service...

My sad story:
Xmas Day 2017, I ordered a powerbank from Amazon and used vPost delivery service to have it shipped back to SG. The parcel reached vPOST's US warehouse facility in early Jan 18. Then, nothing heard from vPost until mid-Jan18, they sent me an email, saying the product could not be shipped back, as it fell into the prohibited category of items. Yeah, I did not read enough, so fine, my mistake for that. I asked them so what can I do? They said either ditch the product (some vPost staff in USA must have gotten very rich with all sorts of abandoned items) or return to merchant by requesting a prepaid return label from them. I was a noob in all these online transactions with Amazon, but I checked anyway. And wow, Amazon is amazing, click around the returns section and managed to get a prepaid return label! So I forward it to vPost, and they said that's good, but they have to charge me additional $6.50 for admin to help me return it on that label. I was okay with a few dollars more, as I could get $100+ refund back. So I paid up in mid-Jan, and waited. On the prepaid label, Amazon was transparent enough to state that the refund will be valid till 2 Feb 18, which I thought was a generous timeline, and for sure knowing the US parcel service, it should get back to Amazon in a couple of days. vPost even sent me an email saying that they got everything they needed for the return process. So I waited.

Come 1Feb (just 1 day before the refund expiry deadline of 2Feb), vPost suddenly sent me another email, saying they now need the tracking info from UPS. I called them up to explain what's happening, and why they didn't state that they are using UPS and therefore needed a specific UPS prepaid return label (I think the first label Amazon issued to me was a generic one) and the tracking information they needed now was missing in the first label?! They ignored all these questions from me, and just continue to reiterate that they needed the UPS tracking info. Anyway, I contacted Amazon immediately, half-expecting them to get really confused with what I was asking, but wow, amazing Amazon, after I typed all my story to them, the person on the end of the chatline understood what I was saying, and immediately re-issued me a UPS prepaid return label with tracking info on it! Got to give it to Amazon for being the best online retail shop in the world man!

Anyway, back to vPost. So I quickly sent them the new label, and said that if they read the instructions on the label (which was also on the first label I sent out to them in Jan), the deadline for refund is 2 Feb, and that day of the email was already 1 Feb. vPost replied "Thank you, we received your label, and will take 3 days to process the return". The vPost people must be either blind, or just too "atas" to even apologise. Based on the tracking from UPS, the scheduled return date to Amazon facility will be 6Feb.. so there, I will lose my refund for US$100+, I will have paid an additional $6.50 to vPost for nothing except this extra emotional rollercoast ride and wasting all this time from mid-Jan to now. vPost is really an expert at making a situation even worse than it was originally, and should really be voted for some sort of award for that!

newmie

Reaction score
Wah lau! Really regret not checking this thread out before using vPost service...

My sad story:
Xmas Day 2017, I ordered a powerbank from Amazon and used vPost delivery service to have it shipped back to SG. The parcel reached vPOST's US warehouse facility in early Jan 18. Then, nothing heard from vPost until mid-Jan18, they sent me an email, saying the product could not be shipped back, as it fell into the prohibited category of items. Yeah, I did not read enough, so fine, my mistake for that. I asked them so what can I do? They said either ditch the product (some vPost staff in USA must have gotten very rich with all sorts of abandoned items) or return to merchant by requesting a prepaid return label from them. I was a noob in all these online transactions with Amazon, but I checked anyway. And wow, Amazon is amazing, click around the returns section and managed to get a prepaid return label! So I forward it to vPost, and they said that's good, but they have to charge me additional $6.50 for admin to help me return it on that label. I was okay with a few dollars more, as I could get $100+ refund back. So I paid up in mid-Jan, and waited. On the prepaid label, Amazon was transparent enough to state that the refund will be valid till 2 Feb 18, which I thought was a generous timeline, and for sure knowing the US parcel service, it should get back to Amazon in a couple of days. vPost even sent me an email saying that they got everything they needed for the return process. So I waited.

Come 1Feb (just 1 day before the refund expiry deadline of 2Feb), vPost suddenly sent me another email, saying they now need the tracking info from UPS. I called them up to explain what's happening, and why they didn't state that they are using UPS and therefore needed a specific UPS prepaid return label (I think the first label Amazon issued to me was a generic one) and the tracking information they needed now was missing in the first label?! They ignored all these questions from me, and just continue to reiterate that they needed the UPS tracking info. Anyway, I contacted Amazon immediately, half-expecting them to get really confused with what I was asking, but wow, amazing Amazon, after I typed all my story to them, the person on the end of the chatline understood what I was saying, and immediately re-issued me a UPS prepaid return label with tracking info on it! Got to give it to Amazon for being the best online retail shop in the world man!

Anyway, back to vPost. So I quickly sent them the new label, and said that if they read the instructions on the label (which was also on the first label I sent out to them in Jan), the deadline for refund is 2 Feb, and that day of the email was already 1 Feb. vPost replied "Thank you, we received your label, and will take 3 days to process the return". The vPost people must be either blind, or just too "atas" to even apologise. Based on the tracking from UPS, the scheduled return date to Amazon facility will be 6Feb.. so there, I will lose my refund for US$100+, I will have paid an additional $6.50 to vPost for nothing except this extra emotional rollercoast ride and wasting all this time from mid-Jan to now. vPost is really an expert at making a situation even worse than it was originally, and should really be voted for some sort of award for that!

LOL! try ezbuy USA, been using for years.. they can ship portable charger without any extra charge..S$3.99 for 500g.. good luck mate on your next purchase! :s13::s13::s13:

lordtarzan

Reaction score
Jia lat man... My product costs well over $3000. Having trouble for over 2 months. I should have known about vPost. If they don't deliver my product in good condition I think I will file a complaint with the courts and CPIB.

Reaction score
Sorry to dig out old post

Knn wtf is singpost doing

Yesterday at Post office.

Today check tracking and still show me this. Yesterday and today same status. Knn still have not reach processing center??!!

Further processing in progress (XXX POST OFFICE)

erikospeed

Reaction score
Sorry to dig out old post

Knn wtf is singpost doing

Yesterday at Post office.

Today check tracking and still show me this. Yesterday and today same status. Knn still have not reach processing center??!!

Further processing in progress (XXX POST OFFICE)

Mine was processing since day 1 and been as such for the past 9 days. Damm it

Elliexxx

Reaction score
Hi I recently ordered a MK (Michael Kors) bag and sent it USA vpost. Then I separately ordered 2 other bags for my friends as the base charge was the same. Then I realised one of the bags in my friend’s box was wrong. So I told them to repack and send the wrong one back to MK. They asked for a damage waiver consent and I gave it to them. However they wrongly repacked my package which has only one bag in it. I was so pissed and I told to them to return the whole package of my friends as I couldn’t deal with their incompetency anymore. After I shipped it to sg. They repacked my mk bag way worse than sardines in a can. It was a medium sized bag but it was squished into a tiny box and they had no regard to the damage it might cause to the costly leather. All protective plastics were removed. This is atrocious given that I didn’t give my damage waiver for the box I ordered. May I know what can be done for this kind of situation. Anyone has similar experience ?

nydeidith

Reaction score
Sorry to dig out the post again. Frankly shocked by vpost incompetence. I bought some soccer cards that were shipped to their warehouse and when i tried to ship it back the shipping cost was over $200! ...the parcel weight was recorded as 15KG...for a few small boxes of cards...shocking really...

now im considering whether to pursue with them (how a few boxes of cards can become 15KG) or just bite the bullet and have my parcel sent back and forever avoid this fraud of a company....im certain my goods will be stuck for a long long time if i get them to investigate....did a search online and found tonnes of negative reviews and many customers having the same problem where they grossly inflate the parcel weight....

avoid at all cost...this company and its association to singpost is a disgrace to our country...

Tan8866

Reaction score
Your attention is much appreciated

My package has been stuck in vPOST China since 2021 Nov 8

=== Hotline 👎 ===

Finally 1605 working on 2021 Nov 17

Call so many times

finally reachable

=== System 👎 ===

Each time I reply

it's filed as a new case

May I know you guys track ?!!

In addition not only one package need to follow up

How I know which CAS refer to which package

I need to create excel to record down is it ?

=== Unreasonable Charge ===

shipping fee almost 2/3 of my purchase

force me to dispose

** i didn't buy furniture

Tan8866

Reaction score
=== Summary for You ===

They will DO NOTHING for u

(dont waste your time with their website feedback form)

Well done on the hiring of so much foreign 'TALENTS'

cost me more than $150 extra in delivery fees

I will never buy this sh1t stock

VPOST bad service, cannot locate my item!

Really ccb service

DO NOT USE VPOST, UNLESS YOU BURST A BLOOD VESSEL OR TWO

I will NEVER use this "service" again.

Customer officier managers and staffs are totally useless

This was ridiculous

package weights around 1 kg but they are charging me 5 kg!

Anyone even thinking about using vpost - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!

Vpost service is appalling

hotline customer service : zero service

This is a fraudulent "service" which makes misleading claims to the public

I turned out the clerk compiling the order attempts to invoice me 1.5kg for the first shower head, 2 kg for the Samsung casing, 3kg for the Ipad casing and a whopping 5kg for the second showerhead.
My total shipping bill was almost SGD158

Frustrated with Vpost's exorbitant fees

Vpost did not handle parcel with care. My parcel was crushed and worst, soaked with oil.

Do you have the CEO contacts?

WE ALL KNOW THAT FEEL

I can confirm that their services is still 'horrible' at any level that I experienced.

I'm totally disappointed and damn angry with Singpost.

I have the exact same problem. vpost simply can't process parcels w/o tracking.

wish i came across this thread earlier!

VPost — Business telephone line unreachable

Vpost is a scam.

Singpost/Vpost — unethical way of handling

USA vPost — bad service/poor coordination/lost packages

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.