Can't really find a thread on this. Tried this is Korean last year, with pretty much no complaints, but can't really remember the performance.
Just tried in Japan, on limited 4G. Only one available band on my phone instead of all of SoftBank bands, including the main band. Seems like my traffic is all routed back to SG. Ping is 300+ms, and the best 4G speeds I have is less than 3Mbps downstream. Pretty much useless to tell me that there is 4G speeds available when all traffic is routed the long way. Anything I'm doing wrongly?
Just tried in Japan, on limited 4G. Only one available band on my phone instead of all of SoftBank bands, including the main band. Seems like my traffic is all routed back to SG. Ping is 300+ms, and the best 4G speeds I have is less than 3Mbps downstream. Pretty much useless to tell me that there is 4G speeds available when all traffic is routed the long way. Anything I'm doing wrongly?
