Singtel the worst telco i encountered

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Messages
18,423
Reaction score
166
Don’t bother about Singtel. Service sucks to the max. I wrote in and ask for leeway and empathy cos my phone broke down and I needed one. My current contract eligible to re-contract on July and it’s less then 2 months away. Took them 1week just to check and told me cannot Renew.

I have 3 lines with them but no empathy shown at all for my case. Did I ask for such every year come on. Pathetic **** M1 n StarHub plan is so much better.

Even my friend who went online to do her re contract now cannot even get it done. From system to customer service is crap

0QPW2RO.jpg
 

Apex

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,509
Reaction score
250
Outsource CSO don't give a damn and can't do much

Anyway their system also configure in such a way need a lot overwrite and level of approval which unlikely they would do.
 

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
8,023
Reaction score
719
Don't be angry. Starhub is no better
I was quarrelling with their cso on a weekly basis
After I cancelled my phone line, my parents' phone, cable and fibre my life is a breeze
Yes, I put the blame solely on their call centre
 

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
25,669
Reaction score
2,123
How would TS know M1 or Starhub is better in this aspect? I hope you are not comparing your experience some time back because these policies may change over time.
 

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
6,641
Reaction score
620
huh? ownself phone broke down and expect Singtel to bend over for you when it's not their fault for your broken phone then when they are unable to bend over for you means their customer service sucks???? lol. laughable. I don't know what kind of strawberry generation mindset is this.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top