Singtel WiFi Calling or VoWiFi

newsera

Senior Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
706
Reaction score
32
Has anyone successfully tried Singtel WiFi Calling or Voice over WiFi (VoWiFi) from an Android Phone?

My SIM Card works great with iPhone, but it doesn't work on my Android Phone (running Lineage OS 16 (Android 9), WiFi calling is ON/Preferred). I couldn't see Voice over WiFi: Available under IMS Status (*#*#4636#*#*)

Do we need to change the APN from e-ideas to something else?

I am surprised that it works on iPhone but not on an Android Phone.
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Has anyone successfully tried Singtel WiFi Calling or Voice over WiFi (VoWiFi) from an Android Phone?

My SIM Card works great with iPhone, but it doesn't work on my Android Phone (running Lineage OS 16 (Android 9), WiFi calling is ON/Preferred). I couldn't see Voice over WiFi: Available under IMS Status (*#*#4636#*#*)

Do we need to change the APN from e-ideas to something else?

I am surprised that it works on iPhone but not on an Android Phone.

it does work on an android phone, for eg, samsung phones. but not all android phones are supported. the phone itself must contain the relevant settings needed, which are not configurable by user.

no, no additional apn configuration required,
 

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
66,745
Reaction score
6,189
My Huawei Mate 10 supports Singtel Wi-Fi Calling
eoJnM0G.jpg



Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS
 

fishdundee

Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Hi all,

I need to allow wifi calling traffic (Singtel, M1, Starhub) on the firewall, what is the traffic and ports that I need to allow?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top