Razer got gaming mask liao with RGB!
:s12:

CES01.png

Haha battery bang toh loh?

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
** LATEST UPDATES **

Their operating manager calls me & emails me explaining that his team mishandles the whole saga, saying a 300g power bar won't cause anything to their desk and they already arrange a full re-placement of their latest static model for me to try and observe..

Hope everything is fine for now...

Haha pretty sure they read the forum and realized they messed up the response.

t258jgn

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ominidesk never show in all their marketing photos that you can put whole PC on top of their tables

Confirmed they'll void warranty if they see you put a super big PC on top :s22:

omnidesk_2.jpg

DevilishZ

Reaction score
if pc doesn't exit 130kg , then no reason for them to void warranty! haha

I have 4x monitors mounted, so far no issues

3x 32in ( 1 screen has a sound bar mounted also)
1x 34in

CPU on the floor though.

But I have a Belkin 8 plug ziptied to the cable management bar!

But I am using 60in , middle size not largest.

When I am building my PC, I do put it on the omni desk for convenience . very shiok to build on it cause can move up and down to adjust to comfortable position when building.

Assault

Master Member
Reaction score
this company quite clearly tried to make you go away with some bull$hit response (honestly can you think of anything more crap than what they said), you post online and force their hand, they lan lan have to give you a replacement.. they certainly didn't do it out of a sense of responsibility or out of the goodness of their heart.

shows once again that social media is the best way to get a good outcome when companies try to snake their way out of providing warranty service.. pretty sad!

sianguy

Reaction score
I have the same desk as you.

The middle also sinking.

I noticed this week when I saw the leg slanted and bend toward the center.

Let me submit a request and see what is their reply.

Last edited:

Rogue

Reaction score
That karlby + Alex ... The table seems to be slightly bent/sag in the middle.

Anyway tends to happen to table over time without a under support(brace, box, extra legs, etc) especially if you have a habit of lending in with your arms. Can DIY like the following to make it last longer.

https://youtu.be/FCTtsnzato4

DJEnD

Reaction score
Been using the table for awhile and recently notice that my speaker isn't standing straight so I'm curious and use a level guide to see. It turns out the table indeed in sinking in the centre portion.

Msg Omni desk support, and they requested me to send them some photo of my setup and did their guys install the screw and properly anot. So i email them all the photo for them to investigate.

Just today, i receive their reply and it surprise me that they are pointing to me that because i mount my Belkin surge protector ( 4ways ) under their desk near the center of the desk, causing their table to sink in the centre..

I'm not a table expert, but their reply sure to enlighten me in someway, anyone facing this similar issue with their desk?

To me, a dual monitor mount mounted in the center of the desk is more heavy than my belkin power extension

https://ibb.co/h8zPyYC
https://ibb.co/t2rNWzH
https://ibb.co/x82gPcv
https://ibb.co/dKqnb6w

Jiaowei max sia

midlusionz

Reaction score
The manager said his team mishandle this case?Looks like his team doesnt have common sense. how can a 300g power bar warp the desk? Ok la i give it 2kg with all the socket filled up. if it cant handle that 2kg weight.. idk what to said haha

sianguy

Reaction score
Omnidesk support handle my case well and had extended a one-time goodwill replacement of my Black MDF tabletop for me.

Beside that, they also help to rectify any error in the assembly of the desk frame and also the cable management bar.

Seem that the sagging of the desk is due to error in the assembly of the desk frame.

After the replacement, the desk is sturdy right now.

If the desk frame really sturdy, I will definitely support Omnidesk in the future.

Slpy

Master Member
Reaction score
Omnidesk support handle my case well and had extended a one-time goodwill replacement of my Black MDF tabletop for me.

Beside that, they also help to rectify any error in the assembly of the desk frame and also the cable management bar.

Seem that the sagging of the desk is due to error in the assembly of the desk frame.

After the replacement, the desk is sturdy right now.

If the desk frame really sturdy, I will definitely support Omnidesk in the future.

you used the word "goodwill", so was your sagging issue not covered under warranty?

A-No-Ne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
was thinking of getting omnidesk so i do some research, and then i see this thread. :s22:

zleipnir

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine not sinking in the middle... but 1 side a bit higher than but can't really tell unless I put level gauge. :s22:

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
was thinking of getting omnidesk so i do some research, and then i see this thread. :s22:

i think dont buy the one that is too wide to prevent this issue.. because middle support is weak only held by the center frame underneath. For a wide table there should be more point of support

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So other than Ikea and Omnidesk, any other brands to recommend for electric standing desk?

runforyourlife

Reaction score
** LATEST UPDATES **

Their operating manager calls me & emails me explaining that his team mishandles the whole saga, saying a 300g power bar won't cause anything to their desk and they already arrange a full re-placement of their latest static model for me to try and observe..

Hope everything is fine for now...

Good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.