Sinovac/Sinopharm Group

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Good leh I also want after enjoying these few months of shopping mall maybe I will take a break go back unvac, after see enough xmm can relax abit 😂
They are turning the screws now.
So, I dunno what is their plan next for those who dun boost.
The way they run the oil thing is like tikam tikam.
Dun really give me any confidence that they know what they are doing and the harm they will cause with their ever changing jab interval.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are turning the screws now.
So, I dunno what is their plan next for those who dun boost.
The way they run the oil thing is like tikam tikam.
Dun really give me any confidence that they know what they are doing and the harm they will cause with their ever changing jab interval.
so have u booked ur first dose yet ?

seems very risky to take S now, who knows few months later they suddenly say need take 4th S in 3 months again

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
so have u booked ur first dose yet ?

seems very risky to take S now, who knows few months later they suddenly say need take 4th S in 3 months again
What is your definition of risk ?
Risk in terms of the paprasites flip flopping with the jabbing interval without any strong medical justification ?
Or risk of complications and side effects after you jabbed ?
It is your body that you are talking about here.

You have to be very clear minded on this issue.
Proceed with care and cautions.
The process is irreversible.

It does not matter whether I jab or not.
Dun be a meh meh.
It is your life we are talking about.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is your definition of risk ?
Risk in terms of the paprasites flip flopping with the jabbing interval without any strong medical justification ?
Or risk of complications and side effects after you jabbed ?
It is your body that you are talking about here.

You have to be very clear minded on this issue.
Proceed with care and cautions.
The process is irreversible.

It does not matter whether I jab or not.
Dun be a meh meh.
It is your life we are talking about.
just curious abt u

all VDS is still manageable if u got savings to tong even if jobless

just worried they will start to fine or jail ppl

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun worry about me lah.
Will not PM you for a loan.
Dun think too much about things you cannot control and idiots like me that you dunno.
i want to understand how not fully vac think so that i can think like them and not succumb to the pressure

Helplahhhh

Reaction score
So after 1 Jan 2022 without 3rd dose becomes unvax? :(
Depends on when was ur 2nd dose. Need to take 3rd 90 days after 2nd. Will have 30 day window once hit 90 days to take 3rd and for full vax status remaining. So total got 4 months temp full vax after 2nd dose. If it’s been 4 months since ur 2nd, ya ur full vax gone on 1 jan unless u take 3rd.

Unless got changes🤷🏻‍♂️ all oways subject to pappy prata skillz

Ev0d3vil

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on when was ur 2nd dose. Need to take 3rd 90 days after 2nd. Will have 30 day window once hit 90 days to take 3rd and for full vax status remaining. So total got 4 months temp full vax after 2nd dose. If it’s been 4 months since ur 2nd, ya ur full vax gone on 1 jan unless u take 3rd.

Unless got changes🤷🏻‍♂️ all oways subject to pappy prata skillz

It’s 31st Dec or 4 months, which ever is later. Someone on the telegram group clarified. So if I jab 27th Sep, I need to take the 3rd dose before 27th Jan

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MOH has completed a periodic update of our population numbers. Our population has decreased slightly, as individuals who have passed on or returned to their home countries outnumbered new-borns and inflows. We have therefore adjusted our vaccinated coverage accordingly. As of 29 Nov 2021, the total number of individuals who have completed their full regimen/ received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines is 96% (adjusted from 94%) of the eligible population, and 86% (adjusted from 85%) of the total population. As a percentage of total population, 87% has received at least one dose, and 26% has received their booster shots.

really obsessed over the vac rate, see stuck at 94% not moving for weeks then suddenly anyhow adjust the numbers
yeah, doesn'r seem like 100 000 suddenly got vaccinated

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.