SIT Criminology and Security

Tingster013

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I just got shortlisted for an interview with SIT for BA in Criminology and Security. I have a week from today to prepare, so it is quite a short period of time.

Anyone that have already went to the interviews? How is it?

Is it a panel interview? And what are the questions they asked?

Thousand thanks for the help!!!
 

miloask

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello bro,

I believe you have already went for the interview. so how was it like? what are the questions they asked? Hope you could help me out as I also received an interview session with them in a few weeks time.

Hope to hear from you soon!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top