Skills badge thread

rockstarz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
5,737
Reaction score
0
I had seen a few senior Commandos serving outside their formation, but still wearing yellow backing. Take SMA for example, considering his role does he have the time to be teaching trainees how to jump :s11:

No need to be teaching , they can just be a jump master if I nt wrong.
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
BEN_9082.jpg


Airforce getting more badges and big ones. but I think this is for spec and above.

cyberpioneer - News - RSAF launches new Air Imagery Intelligence Expert vocation (12 Jul 12)
 

-hollowman-

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
25,638
Reaction score
3
403879_10151099623773529_1344112952_o.jpg


what is the badge directly above the Singapore tag? EOD?

RSAF conducts their own EOD course or go to the Engineers to learn??
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
looks like the US Heli Assault badge

just curious why is it not put side by side? since he only has 2 badges and both look like the same size.
 

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
9,982
Reaction score
0
its not a foreign badge because foreign badges are placed on the other side of the chest
 

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2005
Messages
9,982
Reaction score
0
you may bold it, underline it, italicise it or even make the text red and bigger.
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
u ain't really making sense here

I replied that it looks like another badge, I did not say it was.

if you're referring to my second line, then I believe he has 2 badges on his left chest, 1 on top of the other. so I was wondering why is it not placed side by side instead.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,282
Reaction score
5,865
I replied that it looks like another badge, I did not say it was.

if you're referring to my second line, then I believe he has 2 badges on his left chest, 1 on top of the other. so I was wondering why is it not placed side by side instead.
U r not making sense here either.

He just said it's not?
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
looks like the US Heli Assault badge

just curious why is it not put side by side? since he only has 2 badges and both look like the same size.

its not a foreign badge because foreign badges are placed on the other side of the chest

U r not making sense here either.

He just said it's not?

in chronological order, which part of it came first?

at the very beginning, I said it looks like, then he told me it is not because it would have been placed on the other side, so I replied stating I said it looked like one.

now which part of it do you not understand?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,282
Reaction score
5,865
in chronological order, which part of it came first?

at the very beginning, I said it looks like, then he told me it is not because it would have been placed on the other side, so I replied stating I said it looked like one.

now which part of it do you not understand?
So what's wrong with confirming that your observation is not correct?
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
So what's wrong with confirming that your observation is not correct?

I know it is not a foreign badge, just saying it looks and never say it was.

if someone say you look like Sulley Muntari, does that person actually think you are him?
 

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
76,626
Reaction score
4
I am not going to debate who is making sense or not. He did not comment further and if he says I am not making sense, then my apologies to him.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top