Hi all,
Has anyone heard of or attended the subject course before? Valuer & Appraisal Programme.
I received an email brochure from NTU about a Business Valuation Certification Programme which caught my interest and attention - mainly because a few months ago I read a local news article which mentioned Business Valuation as one of the Top 5 median salary jobs.
Although the programme fee is a massive 18k, I read that Singaporeans above 40 are for 90% subsidised funding, and remaining course fee can be paid using SkillsFuture. By a quick calculation, it seems we can do this course with no money from own pocket, aside from the registration and candidature fee.
The programme is 18 months on a part time basis, lessons over weekends only. With 5 exams.
Anyone has any experience to share on this programme, and career prospects? Thank you.
Has anyone heard of or attended the subject course before? Valuer & Appraisal Programme.
I received an email brochure from NTU about a Business Valuation Certification Programme which caught my interest and attention - mainly because a few months ago I read a local news article which mentioned Business Valuation as one of the Top 5 median salary jobs.
Although the programme fee is a massive 18k, I read that Singaporeans above 40 are for 90% subsidised funding, and remaining course fee can be paid using SkillsFuture. By a quick calculation, it seems we can do this course with no money from own pocket, aside from the registration and candidature fee.
The programme is 18 months on a part time basis, lessons over weekends only. With 5 exams.
Anyone has any experience to share on this programme, and career prospects? Thank you.
