Slow Charging

zaapiez

Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
317
Reaction score
1
Has anyone experienced this?

i left for phone (s8) on my wireless charging pad for 1.5 hours and it only increase 5% ?
 
Last edited:

ken00

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2000
Messages
559
Reaction score
0
make sure its really charging (red light on top left). because sometimes it will pause (phone case invompatible etc) intermittently.
 

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
3,694
Reaction score
109
Are you using the phone while charging it wirelessly?

I encountered a similar issue; though it wasn't as long as yours.

The phone was out of the box and being charged it wirelessly; and I was configuring it at the same time. It was then I realised that the phone wasn't charging at all. The battery percentage remained the same and at some tie, it even dropped as it was being charged.

The battery percentage only increased after I had done configuring.
 

zaapiez

Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
317
Reaction score
1
Are you using the phone while charging it wirelessly?

I encountered a similar issue; though it wasn't as long as yours.

The phone was out of the box and being charged it wirelessly; and I was configuring it at the same time. It was then I realised that the phone wasn't charging at all. The battery percentage remained the same and at some tie, it even dropped as it was being charged.

The battery percentage only increased after I had done configuring.

Nope not using it at all. Just leaving it there to charge.
 

Snow_Rain

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
656
Reaction score
6
The phone might not be align with the wireless charger charging coil? No issue with using out of box adapter/cable.. thou 3rd party charger/cable which support quick charge 3.0 doesn't show fast wireless charging..
 

deathst

Master Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
3,451
Reaction score
2
The phone might not be align with the wireless charger charging coil? No issue with using out of box adapter/cable.. thou 3rd party charger/cable which support quick charge 3.0 doesn't show fast wireless charging..

S8 is quick charge 2.0
I also don't recommend 3rd party cables unless you know it is USB certified. USB C carryvalot of current and can damage source and device if not designed proper.
 

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
16,291
Reaction score
298
when u placed on the pad... u wait and check ur screen.... make sure it say fast charging liao... and never change to charging paused.
 

zaapiez

Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
317
Reaction score
1
when u placed on the pad... u wait and check ur screen.... make sure it say fast charging liao... and never change to charging paused.

ok i might try again.. so far direct cable charging is ok. but wireless still liek turtle
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top